Confessions

Goodbye

Chaesa POV

     Hakyeon leads me through the streets quickly. He fumbles around, and pulls out two pairs of sunglasses from his pocket. I'm wondering why he has two, but I decide to keep my mouth shut. He eventually stops infront of a small coffee shop, and motions for me to go inside before him. I do, and I walk around for about five seconds before I find a booth. When we sit, he raises his eyebrows. 

"Isn't the guy supposed to find a palce for the couple?" He asks chuckling. 

     My face begins to turn red before I realize that he's joking. When I do realize, he's raising his eyebrows agian. I look away, and he laughs. 

"Take a look at this," He says, holding up a menue. "You should try their ham sandwiches!" 

     Now, it's my turn to look surprised. He looked too mature when I first met him to like such a classic food. I remember eating those a lot when I was an exchange student in America. 

"Oh, c'mon! They're really good!" He persists 

     Laughing, I finally nod my head, and he goes up to the  counter to order. While waiting quietly, I remember what happened with Daehyun. I come close to crying again, but then I remind myself that I'm in public. I blink back the tears, and turn to see how much longer Hakyeon will take. Apparently I was just in time, because I see him walking back to the booth with someone else. The other person actually apears to be a girl in the beggining. Short blonde hair tied into a messy ponytail. My stomach clenches. When I take a look at the person's build, then do I realize that it's a boy. I relax.

"Chaesa!" Hakyeon says when he gets back, "This is the friend I was telling you about!"

The boy smiles, and removes his sunglasses for a brief moment so I can see his face. I do the same, and wait for him to speak first. 

"Annyeong," He says with a smile, "I'm Minki."

"But you can call me Ren." He adds sheepishly 

     This makes me smile. He's actually pretty adorable, and seems fun to be around. After introducing myself, we laugh the rest of the time away. The bad part? We didn't keep track of the time at all... I quickly stood up, and apparently scared the crap out of Hakyeon and Ren.

"We need to go," I say frantically. "Yongguk-hyung will be back in ten minutes!" 

"Wait.. Hyung?" Ren asks

Damnit... "Sorry.. Whatever. Nice meeting you, Ren! Hakyeon we need to go!" 

With that Hakyeon stood up as well, and said his goodbyes to Ren. Then, we were off. 

     Back at the dorm, Hakyeon stays with me for a little while outside. The wind is blowing, and I can't help but shiver. Hakyeon however, seem unphased, so I try to look it too. 

"Chaesa?" 

"Hmm?" 

     He's looking at me. I can feel it. But for some reason... I refuse to meet his eyes. 

"Would it be wrong if I told you that I like you?"

     I say nothing. Images of Daehyun flash through my mind. I can't see. I'm falling. When I look up, his eyes are sparkling with hope, and I can't help but feel bad. I've cried to him so many times over another boy. So why me?


A/N: SORRY FOR SPELLING MISTAKES... TT I'M STILL EDITING - AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER..