What if

Goodbye

"Chaesa POV

     After the whole scene with Junhong, I decide that I should get some sleep. I lock my door, as I don't need any more disruptions, and pull the covers over my body.

     I am in the practice room with Hakyeon. He is dancing, and smiling at both of our reflections in the huge mirror. All of a sudden, he stops, and pulls me into his arms. I don't pull away. Every muscle in my body is telling me to pull away, but somehow, I can't find the will to do so. I'm beginning to feel something for this boy... His reaction made me hurt, and if I didn't care, that wouldn't have offended me. I think of his confession earlier that day. Gravity is pulling me towards him. I haven't fallen for someone since Daehyun left me. Becuase of Hakyeon, that just might change. I hear the door open, and Daehyun is standing there silently. 

     Tears are streaming down his face, and I freeze. Hakyeon turns around as well. What's going on? 

Someone clears their throat, and I see Junhong standing across the room. Something pulls me towards him. Maybe he'll know what's going on... I can't reach him. Putting my hands up, I feel cool, smooth glass. He is screaming at me from the other side, but I can't hear a single word he's saying. Screaming, and hitting the glass. I am helpless. 

     Then, just as quickly as the scene came, it disapeared. I was now standing in a place that made my heart clench, and myeyes fill with tears. Daehyun's apartment. I also see something that I didn't expect to see. I see myself. Crying in the old bedroom. I remember what comes next. This was two years into Daehyun's and my relationship. I had just moved in the day before. Daehyun enters the room, and runs over to me as soon as he noticed me tears. I remember why I was crying. I had seen Daehyun out one day when he told me he would be with his friends. Instead he had met up with a girl. That was my first hint. It hurt me, but the next day, I had looked past it, and told myself that the girl was probably a family member. Daehyun was holding me in his lap, and rocking me back and fourth as I cried. I never told him the reason for my tears. I lied and said I had a bad day. He never pressed on. I eventually found myself crying. This was the man I fell in love with so long ago. This is a man that I hadn't seen in so long. 

     The room goes black, and when the lights go back up, I am somewhere else. I am at a talk show studio. Again, I see myself, but this time, I also see Hakyeon. We are both seated with the host, and I hear Hakyeon speak. 

"Yes, the stories are true," He says, "I am in love with Chaesa, she's in love with me. I wouldn't want it any other way."

     What is this? This never happened. I see a calander on a wall, and check it. It's two months ahead. This is the future. Looking back, I see myself smiling, and Hakyeon's arm is around my waist. The show just ended, and we are walking back to the dressing rooms. We stop outside of mine, and he kisses me lightly. We stand there, holding one another, and eventually, he tells me to change so we can head home. The alternate 'me' walks into the dressing room, and I follow. 

     The room is not a dressing room. The room is the practice room. Again... Junhong is still there, and he is calling me. Atleast... That's what it looks like. I walk over to where he is standing. The glass wall is still there, and I begin to worry. I look around. The I am the only one in the room. Junhong's eyes are wild, he's throwing himself against the glass, and he's beginning to cry. No.. no. I've never seen our little maknae cry. It's breaking my heart to see this. What kind of a world is this!? I scream back at him.

"Junhong!!" He can't hear me.

Why is this happening?! Junhong's face is turning red, and he's holding his throat as if it's hurting him. He still continues to scream. But this time.. I can hear him. Very faintly. He's calling me.

"Noona!!" 

"Chaesa-Noona!"

"NOONA!!!" I can hear him. Loud and clear.

"JUNHONG-AH!" 

     I sit up. Shaking. My heart is beating, and I'm sweating a lot. Junhong sits at the foot of my bed, and is looking worried. It takes me a minute to focus on the world around me. 

"Noona... You have to wake up..." He says carefully, "Someone's here to see you. He says he knows you."


ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGG I AM SORRYY. I'm literally a horrible person. Okay. So. I have been making chapter outlines all the way up to chapter 30, and I FORGOT TO ACTUALLY CONTINUE POSTING THE CHAPTERS HERE. T.T T.T T.T

I Will update lots, because I have many chapters plannned out. I PROMISE.

so how did you like this one? hmmm... Who came to meet her...? Hehehehehe ^^

 ??????????