New Member

Goodbye

∗Get downGet down
Get-Get-Get-Get-Get down
Get downGet down
Bow Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow∗

(Warrior ~ B.A.P.)

Chaesa POV

The last lines of the song play out, and I stand there, panting. This is one of my favorites to dance to, and for some reason, the president told me to memorize the dance steps. I eventually make my way over to my bag, and check my phone for the time. 6:45am Well.. By the time I make it up to the dorm, it would be time to wake up.. I'll just stay here. 

I fall onto the dirty, old couch that is in the practice room, and manage to get some sleep......

<<RING>> <<RING>>

"CHAESA-YAH!!" *Oh no...*

"Yes... Unni...?" I say trying to lighten to mood with the President.

"First of all, don't call me that. And second, what are you doing in here??"

"Well, I-" I began

"And third!! You have to meet your new members today!" 

*Members?*

"So out, out, out!! You need to go now!" 

 I was then shoved out of the room, and pulled into another one full of harmful-looking cosmetic products, and a group of three people who I will assume are stylists. One of them sat me down in a chair, while another started on my hair. Various sprays were used, as well as the long process of blow drying. After that, they managed to make my skin look so flawless, I felt like I wasn't even a human anymore. The result was actually really nice, but to me, it felt unnatural. 

I was told to meet the President in her office afterwards, and when I got there, I was faced head-on with a whole new problem. B.A.P all stood in the room with their attention now on me. I'd known I was in the same company as them for some time now. However, I tried not to make a big deal out of it considering that I never expected to meet them. 

"Hello, Chaesa." 

I bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo." 

"Chaesa, this is B.A.P. I'm just going to assume you know who they are, and get right to the point" 

I exchanged glances with them, the imidietly looked down again.

"These are your new members." She finished.

*Wait.* 

"Members?!" I said

"Members?!" They repeated

"Yes."

This.. No.. This can't happen. This is a boyband! And in case they haven't noticed, I'm a girl! May not seem like it to some people, but pff screw them. No way am I pretending to be a boy.

"But.. Uh.. I'm a girl...?" I asked/stated

"I had no idea!" One of them said while hitting me lightly on the arm. 

I recognized him a Zelo, and he was honestly a lot taller in person. When he noticed my blank expression, and grabbed me to face him.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Please don't be angry, noona!" 

*Noona? They're even considering this??* I thought 

"Sa Jang-nim, this really can't be-"

"The decision is made. The whole point in this is to give your unique 'click' in the media. That's why you joined us, isn't it? Besides, all the other girl band have an aegyo factor. You'r style will be without." 

I'll admit. I can't do aegyo to save my life. And this whole thing really doesn't sound so bad. *The only thing wrong with this is-* 

"We don't get a say in this?" Someone inerrupts my thoughts

The president shakes her head, and tells us to leave. Aparently we have to prepare for a show that we'll be guesting on. We'll be starting a colaboration with another band called VIXX. I've heard of them from my friends, but they never really got me into their music. I hope they're friendly. 

The whole day, I spent with B.A.P. I didn't tell them that I'm their fan, and honestly, I like it better that I didn't. Zelo is really friendly, and I happen to fit right between him and Jongup on the age list. All of them are really friendly, and I think I'll end up liking it with them.

They take me back to their dorm, and once again, I am scared out of my mind when I find out they all sleep in the same room. Youngjae leads me to another room, and tells me that I will be sleeping there.

"The company's afraid I'll end up cuddling you in my sleep.." Himchan sulked.

This guy is too much. I slapped him on the back, and he laughed. It was late, and I needed to get some sleep considering I only got about 15 minutes last night. I change and tuck the covers over my head. Tomorrow was going to be a long day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at about 6:30, and I heard some noise coming from outside. A note was taped on the inside of my door, and it read:

We have company, so unless you look good, I wouldn't step foot outside. 

~ xD

I shruggged, not knowing who it was from, and chcked the mirrior. I don't look too bad. I just beed to comb my hair a bit. Struggling to find the comb in my messy pile of belongings, I stumble upon an empty notebook. My mom gave it to me because she wanted me to be able to remember everything when I come to visit her. I take that, and the comb. While trying to get passed all the painful knots, I think about what to write in the book. In the corner of the room, I find a pc, and a printer. The Pc is unlocked, and open on it is a list of what looks like the names of kpop bands. That's when I found out what to write. 

Nearly leaping out from my chair, I grab the book. I take out tape from the desk drawer, adn begin typing in the letters BAP. Tons of pictures pop up, and I choose one to print out. Carefully cutting it out with I found, and eventually taping the picture in. After that I wrote: My members :) 

I decided that for every new band that I meet, or like will have it's place in this notebook. 

By the end of about 15 minutes, I can list: B.A.P , BTOB and EXO. Remembering our visit to a Tv show tomorrow, I look up VIXX. Hearing their song: On and on for the first time, they're actually really good! When I find a good picture of them, I tape it in, and listen to the ending of the song ring out. 

??? POV

I hear our song playing through the door of a room, and it makes me curious. After debating with myself ,I slowly open the door, and see a girl sitting at a chair by a desk. She's smiling, though she's alone, and she has a baggy T-shirt with knee-length denim shorts. Not often have I seen girls with this kind of aura, let alone talk to one. She doesn't seem to want attention, and I can't shake the feeling that she might be hiding something...


 

What do you guys think? xD I know it , but oh well, hehe... Anyways, hope you like my first chapter, let me know if there's anything I can fix or do better!