Superhero

Goodbye

Chaesa POV

"No." Sungjae replied blandly. "Why in the world would I do that?" 

"Do what?" I ask.

"He wants me to convince you to get over Daehyun-Hyung!" Sungjae tells me, while pointing at Hakyeon.

"Bwo?" I look at Hakyeon. 

"Why won't you?" He persists. "As far as I know, all he's even done to you was lie, and hurt you!" 

     That's it. I push past Ren, and walk out the door. How can Hakyeon be so stupid? I think. Yes, Daehyun hurt me beyond compare, but how can he think like that? And why would he tell Sungjae to do something so deceptive?? My head is spinning, and I begin to wander. I think I'm lost, but I really don't care. I look back to when I was younger. The old me is tearing it's way back to the surface, and I no longer have the strength to fight it. I hated myself back then. Everything I did was wrong in my eyes. I was wrong for liking Daehyun, and I was wrong for trusting Hakyeon. That's it. I can't do this anymore. Maybe it's best that I leave here. After all, I'm probaly wrong for having this stupid dream anyways. 

Sungjae POV 

     After Chaesa stormed out, I was left alone with Ren and Hakyeon in silence. I can't stop thinking of her. I hope she's okay. I know when she's upset, she has the tendencie to wander aruond without any particular destination. What's this guy's problem anyways? All of a sudden, I can't control myself. I angrily turn to Hakyeon, and pull him all the way back to Chaesa's dorm. Once inside, I realise that she's no where to be seen. 

"What's your problem?!" I ask him. I try to keep my voice down, but it's no use. 

"Ha. Me? What's my problem?" He says.

"Yea, you!" I'm starting to shout. "Don't you know never to force a girl to do something?! Yes, maybe Chaesa might come off as a tough one, but that doesn't mean that she has any less feelings than any other person!" 

"Sungjae-ah, is that you?" Youngjae emerges grogily from his room, alnong with Zelo. 

     I can't look away from Hakyeon. What makes him think that he deserves Chaesa after he keeps manipulating her?! I hate him. 

"Calm down, this little boy's just angry that I'm messing with "his" girl." No. 

"Shut up!" I yell. Youngjae then walks over to me. 

"Calm down. I think you should go find Chaesa. She hasn't been home all day." I nod, but before I go, I stop, and ask Zelo to come with me. 

     Once outside, we talk for a little while. But I guess small talk isn't the best topic. Somewhere along our lines of speech, Zelo asks: 

"Do you like her?"

"Who? Chaesa?" I ask. 

He nods. 

"The truth is, I used to. But something always felt off about it. Yes, we're close to one another, but no, I don't like her in that way, and I positive she doesn't like me."

     I've always been proud of our relationship. I don't get why people said it's not possible to have a friendship between a boy and a girl. I just smile knowing I've prooved every one of those people wrong. 

"How about you?" I ask. "do you like her?"

Zelo shruggs. "I don't know. Maybe. It doesn't feel like it... But I feel protective over her, and I get jealous when she doesn't pay much attention to me.." 

I laugh. Honestly, this boy has a lot of aegyo... "Then get her attention!" I say. 

"How about this. We can be her brothers, and protect her. Arraso?" 

He laughs. "Arraso, hyung." 

"Now, where do you think she could have gone?" 


Sorry it took so long :( It's summer now!!!!! So I promise I'll update much more often! ^^ 

So.... For the next chapter, is there anyone's pov that you would like me to write? Please let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!

 

hehe! Zelo and Sungjae. I like this gif >,<

(Credit to the owner of the gif)