II.

Mine.

"Hello, I'm Got7's "wild and y" Jackson." he said with a big dopey grin.

You were kind of shocked, overwhelmed, and even kind of confused. You looked at  him with one eyebrow raised and tilted your head. When you did that he did the same. As he did that you immediantly stopped and so did he. Then he pouted and you spoke.

"Hello. I'm Euphoria's maknae Yumi..."

"Hi Yumi, nice to meet you." he smiled.

"Same..."

"Well, let's get this started. OH! and by the way, you have to take me to dinner after this."

"Wait, what? Why?"

"You're kissing me before a you even take me on a date, so we might as well go on a date after the kiss."
You were about to say something back but he shushed you. Then the director called for the playback and the track started to go.

Baby you're mine, don't run away.
We always have fun every single day.
Don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you.
So don't run away, 'cuz baby you're miiiine
Miiiine, oh baby you're mine.

As the track played you did exactly as you rehearesed during the acting lesson especially for this scene. You turned to Jackson, smiled sweetly, closed  your eyes and leaned in. As you leaned in so did he, but he apparently didn't know how the whole kiss thing worked because he went in too fast and hit his forehead with yours.

"CCCUUUTTTTT!!!" the director yelled.

"Aaaiee, ohmygosh, ohmygosh," you repeated over and over again, holding your head, "what the heck Jackson?"

"Crap, I'm so sorry!" he said, while hold his own forehead. "Are you okay? I'm really sorry, I don't know what happened!"

He reached toward you and pulled your hands from your head and looked at you. When you opened your eyes at him, he had the most worried look on his face. He looked almost like a puppy with his wide eyes looking at you so concerned.

You look at your hands where his were still attached, looked up at him and said "It's ok, I'm fine. It just hurts a little bit. I'll be fine."

"Ah, I feel so bad. I'm really sorry. I guess I miss judged how far your face was from mine and..." he kept rambling on and on.

"Jackson!"

"Huh?"

"It's ok, I'm fine. Let's just do it again."

"Ok..."

The director called for the scene to start again. You did just as you did before, but he didn't. First of all, his face came in a lot softer. When his lips touched yours, that's when you got nervous. But you realized he was just as nervous as you were because when his lips met yours he let out a sigh of relief. You smiled while kissing him because you thought it was so funny, and when you smiled, so did he.

The director called cut, said the scene was perfect, and to move on to the next one. The next scene was for you two to be laying in a bed of cushions with you lying on his chest. The scene wasn't difficult at all. You were lying there and you noticed the sound of his heart beating. As you layed there longer you heard its rate increase and you laughed to yourself.

You two did a few more scenes where you were just talking and some where you just held hands. They all went nice and smooth and the day of filming was finally over and you just had to wait a few more days until everything was put together. Then you and your girls could finally debut. The crew all had a toast for the completion of the MV and eveything started to get cleaned up.

You were planning on heading back to the dorm with the girls but something had come up with them and JYP had called them in for other business to handle. You decided to pack up and just head back on your own when you felt a tap on the shoulder.

You turned around to see Jackson standing there back in the clothes he came in with a nervous smile on his face.

"Hey, what's up?" you asked.

"Oh, uh, not much. I just came to apologize again for what happened earlier."

"Oh, no, it's cool. I'm fine."

"Good, I was hoping so. I don't want to have to use my wild and y tactics to fight you suing in." he said, wiggling his eyebrows and flexing his arms.

You just looked at him and then he said "Hey, about that date. I think I'd like to take it back. Don't take me on a date."

You looked at him kind of confused and said "Ok?"

"Yeah, I'd rather take you on a date... Wha- uh, to uh make up for the whole head bump thing. Ya'know?"

"Oh, sure, but, I don't think I'll be able to any time soon now that we're gonna debut soon."

"How about just right now?"

"Yeah, I don't know about that. I have to get back to the dorm. It's getting kind of late."

"Oh c'mon, don't turn me down. THE Jackson Wang. All kinds of girls would love to go on a date with me." he said and he winked at you.

"Oh..."

"I uh, I'm just kidding. That was a joke. Jeez don't you ever laugh?"

You just looked at him with one raised eyebrow and he looked back at you like he felt dumb for every word that came out of his mouth... which he did.

You ended up decided that he should pay you back for what happened and you told him so. You agreed to let him walk you back to your dorm with a convient store stop before hand. You changed into normal clothes and came out to meet him again. You were dressed in red hightop converse, ripped skinny jeans, a black and red jacket over a bulls jersey, and a bulls cap.

When you came out and he saw you, he just stared.

"Hello?"

"Oh, what? Nothing. I'm just looking at how good your outfit looks. That's pretty cool actually. Some of my members don't even dress that well."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you look kind of tomboyish though. I like it, it's cool."

You both laughed and then headed out to the street. You had hit up the store and were on your way back to your dorm.

You both sat at the balcony outside of the dorm eating saewookkang, shrimp snacks, and banana milk. You both talked about the day's mishap, trainee days, and fears about after debut.

"What are you scared of after debuting?" Jackson asked as he took a drink of banana milk.

"I'm just afraid I'll get caught up in the life of being a idol, ya'know? Like all the social media and putting up fronts. I'm scared to lose who I really am."

"Woah, that's deep. But I know what you mean. That's exactly how I felt except I didn't know how to word it like that." he said which a chuckle. "I think that's part of the reason that I act as weird and crazy as I do. I feel like if I'm like that all the time, no one expects different from me. The don't expect to see a proper, silent idol guy who knows what to say all the time. It's a little hard sometimes, but just be you from the start and no one will expect you to be the typical idol girl."

"Woah, that was pretty deep too." You both laughed. "But I get what you mean, thanks. It's getting pretty late though, I should go inside."

"Ok, well, see you whenver I see you again Yumi. It was fun. You're really cool. Maybe next time you and the others can hangout with me and everyone else."

"Yeah, totally, that'd be cool."

"Alright, seeya." Jackson chuckled as he waved goodbye.

"Bye!" you waved back, smiling.

You opened the door, slipped your shoes off and the light. When you the light you saw Lin, Ji, and Taeri stand there, all with arms crossed.