III.

Mine.

You opened the door, slipped your shoes off and the light. When you the light you saw Lin, Ji, and Taeri standing there, all with arms crossed.

"What are you guys doing?" you asked them.

"What exactly was that going on outside" Lin demanded.

"Hm? Oh, I was just talking with Jackson, why?"

"Nooo, don't you do that!"

"Yeah, that's not a good idea." Taeri said.

"Ok." you replied.

"Ok? That's it?" Ji asked, confused.

"Well... yeah. You guys are like my older sisters. I'll listen to you because you know what's best."

"O-... ok. Thanks..." Lin said.

She was thinking that the whole issue would blow up. She expected you to react like a typical defiant teenager and argue about who you can and can't talk to. But you knew better. You knew that these three girls knew what was best for you. You had all spent 5 years of your life together training for your debut. They were always right and never let you down. So if they had something to say, you listened. It was as simple as that.

You went into your room and prepared yourself for bed. You remembered all the junk you had earlier with Jackson and felt discussted with yourself. You walked to the toilet and demanded for everything that entered your body to leave immediantly, whether you had to do it by force or not. But, as you had to every time, you had to use force. You hated doing this to yourself. You knew that making yourself sick and doing this was bad and extremely unhealthy, but you also knew that you had to have a small image when you debuted. You had a busy day at the company tomorrow to finish up things to prepare for debut, and it was important that you get to sleep. But you couldn't stop feeling so bad about what  you did. You ended up crying yourself to sleep that night.

You woke the next morning at 6 a.m. with the rest of the members. You put on dark blue skinny jeans, black canvas shoes, a black shirt, a black and white flannel and topped it off with a white beanie and a pair of aviator sunglasses. You also grabbed your backpack and a granola bar and headed to the company car with the other girls.

Upon stepping out of the  car to the company, and man with a camera ran up to you and the girls and began snapping pictures. Since he came up to you out of no where, you were a little afraid. A few of the staff ran out of the building and collected all four of you. When you stepped inside to building, you were instructed to go straight to the practice room.

You noticed that your shoe was untied and told the group to go ahead of you. You finished tying your shoe and stood up. You made your way up a set of stairs and turn down the hall that lead to all the practice rooms. When you turned down the hall you saw a familiar body step out of the practice room of none other than Got7. You knew exactly who it was and you thought of what your unnies told you. You hoped he wouldn't say anything but, as fate would have it, he did.

"Hey Yumi-ah! What's up?" Jackson yelled.

He was smiling ear to ear and looked pretty happy. But you knew better to acknowledge him and defy what the girls said to you. You put your head down and walked past him as fast as you could and entered the practice room.

"That's ok," he yelled "I was talking to the wall anyway!"

"Who are you talking to?" Mark asked Jackson.

"What? Oh, no one. C'mon let's go back in."

You felt really bad ignoring him like that, but it's what you were told to do. You couldn't help but to listen to what Lin, Ji and Taeri told you. The way he brushed it off though was such a "Jackson" thing to do. You gave him props for that at least.

A few weeks passed and it was the day before Euphoria's debut MV was to be released. None of the members could believe that it was finally going to happen. After 5 long years, all of you would get to show the world who you were and get to do what you loved everyday from then on.

Along the way though, you had still been making yourself sick to keep your "perfect idol image". None of the members ever suspected a thing and that gave you some relief. But you still felt horrible doing what you were, though, you pushed it to the back of your mind and forgot about it.

You also had more run-ins with Jackson. He always greeted you, but eventually stopped and figured you wanted nothing to do with him. That too made you feel like a worse human being, but did it for the sakes of your unnies.

One week after the debut of Euphoria and the "Mine" MV, you four stood on stage. All of you agreed that it would be the first of many great memories together as Euphoria. You all sang, rapped, danced, and gave it your best, and it was the best. A roaring cheer from the audience confirmed to you all that "Mine" was a hit.

You stepped off the stage and back to the room backstage. When you opened the door, some of the JYP artists, Min and Jia, Sunmi, Nichkhun and Taec, all of Got7, and even JYP himself, were there to congradulate Euphoria on the successful debut. All four of you immediantly started crying and bowed, thanking everyone for their kindness.

You wiped your eyes and when you looked to the corner and saw Jackson standing there. He smiled and nodded and you did the same back. Once emotions and thank yous died down,  you saw Jackson walk out of the door. He looked back at you and motioned for you to come. You looked at Lin, Ji, and Taeri and thought about what they said. You looked back at Jackson and motioned you head saying no. He looked at the ground, put his hands in his pocket and walked away.

Doing this to him made you feel so mean and horrible. He didn't even know what was going on and here you were acting like an to him. You sighed and just sat back in the chair you were in and waited to go back to the dorm.