X..

Mine.

Kinda boring chapter, sorry ://

__________________

Your last thought before going back to sleep was that if this is what happiness was with Jackson, you could live with that.

You woke up the next morning and jackson was still lying beside you sleeping. You laid back down but just looked at him, studying his face. Something about a sleeping Jackson was so peaceful and beautiful and could probably be announced at the 8th wonder of the world.

You looked at the time and it was going on 11:30 a.m. You didn't mind though bc your only schedule was to be working on the "Yunison" project with Jackson.

You finally decided to wake Jackson up because he didn't seem like he was going to wake up on his own anytime soon. You poked his cheek and he didn't move. You ruffled his hair and he only slightly stirred. You wondered how you were going to wake him up.

You then got an evil idea. You put your hand near his face and plugged his nose. He didn't move right away but then he shot up, and started gasping for air.

You laughed so hard that your side started to hurt. But he looked at you with the pouty face. When you stopped laughing he said to you "you think that was funny? I could've died!!"

You heard him get kind of serious and stopped laughing. You started to feel kinda bad about it.

"That's nowhere near funny. Close your eyes so I can show you how it feels!"

You thought it was only fair so you closed your eyes and prepared for the worst.

But the worst didn't come. In fact, it was the complete opposite of the worst. You felt a warmth on your lips and opened your eyes and there was Jackson.

He backed up and said "Surprise." He chuckled and then got up and went to the kitchen.

What? Did that just happen?

You forgot about it and you two started working on the "Yunison" projects. It was the best working with Jackson because work didn't feel like work. He made it all feel like play, and you loved it. You both managed to figure out the entirety of the mini album and even come up with some bits of choreography.

It hit about 3 o'clock and you felt your phone buzz.
_______________
From: JYP
Hey! I need you and Jackson at my office a.s.a.p.! Be safe!!
_______________

You let Jackson know and you two were off. At the office, JYP told you two that the project was going to be advanced and that at the end of the month "Yunison" was to debut.

You and Jackson went your separate ways but gave each other a long hug before going.

"See you later Yu-ah"

"Seeya..." You blushed.

YU-AH?? HE JUST NICKNAMED YOU. WHAT THE HECK?!

"Jackson Wang... You make my heart crazy." You thought.