VI.

Mine.

Jackson looked at the driver and said "The place." and the driver nodded.

The car pulls up to a front gate where the driver slides a card and the gate opens. Then you and Jackson pull up to the restaurant that he was talking about. It's literally called "The Place". The door to the car pulls up to an isle way that was almost like a tunnel that lead to the front door of the restaurant. Now you understood why Jackson came here. The enterance was closed off and exclusive to certain people. Jackson steps out first and holds his hand out to help you out of the car. You take his hand a bit awkwardly but he just smiles slighty. You both walk up to the door and go inside. The windows were also tinted very dark so no one could see inside. A waiter guides you both to a round booth in a corner. You both drinks and sit there in a bit of an awkward silence.

Then Jackson breaks the silence. "So... Yumi, how do you feel after finally debuting?"

"Um, I don't know. I mean, I feel relieved that all my hard work has finally paid off, but I don't like having media constantly  in my face. Like, I don't know how to explain it. It's weird."

"No, I get what you mean" he says, "It's a bit frustrating always having to please the media and always be happy, especially if that's not even close to how you feel."

"Yeah, that's exactly it. Plus, not having enough sleep is always the worst." you laughed.

"That too," he laughs also, "But, what about any positives? Anything like that? 'Cause you sound a little not happy about debut."

"Oh, duh. I love being on stage with my unnies. Everything I ever dreamed of doing is now a reality. I love dancing and rapping and singing onstage. And having the fans look up to me also makes me want to keep making them happy and be the best I can be for them. It's almost like a fairytale."

"Aw, you sound like a little girl. 'It's almost like a fairytale.' Hahaha." Jackson laughed.

You looked at him with a straight face but with eye like daggers. In the midst of his laughing he looked at you and immediently stopped.

"Woah killer, calm down. I was just kidding."

"You better be..." you chuckled.

The waiter had come back and served you drinks and also took your order. Jackson ordered spaghetti with two pieces of garlic bread. You ordered a water and a salad but Jackson insisted you get something more filling. You tried to stand your ground, but he told the waiter to bring you what he was having too. This worried you though, because you know what would happen after eating a big meal.

The food had been served and you ate as calmly as possible while both of you continued to talk. After about half and hour you both has finished eating and you told Jackson you were going to the bathroom and that you'd be right back. You were going to try and wait until you got home, but the feeling of everything in your stomach was unbearable. You had to make it leave now, so you grabbed your backpack and went.

You got into the bathroom and began doing what you hated. You hated doing this to yourself, but you felt like there was no other way. You looked at the time and you had already been in there for 15 minutes. You were crying and exhausted from what you just did. You went to the mirror and dried your eyes and washed your hands. You rummaged through your backpack and pulled out a toothbrush and some toothpaste to wash your mouth before going back to the table. When you opened the door, Jackson was standing there.

"Are you ok Yumi?"