IV.

Mine.

Doing this to him made you feel so mean and horrible. He didn't even know what was going on and here you were avting like an to him. You sighed and just sat back in the chair you were in and waited to go back to the dorm.

When you got back to the dorm you ran to the bathroom, peeled off your clothes and jumped into the shower. You stood there in the hot shower wishing you could wash away everything you were ashamed of. Ignoring Jackson. Making yourself sick. Not feeling good enough. Keeping secrets from your members.

You stepped out of the shower but kept the water running so no one could hear you while you made yourself sick. You did all you could to make everything leave then you sat on the floor. The water was still running as you sat against the wall and cried.

'Debut is suppossed to be fun' you thought. 'I shouldn't be like this. I should be happy and excited that the day has finally come. I should be thankful for where I am. But instead, here I am, putting up a front to everyone that holds me dear, and hating my own body."

You turned off the shower and brushed your teeth, then went to your room. You got into pajamas and laid down. All these emotions and the stress you were putting on yourself made you extremely tired and you fell asleep within seconds.

.........................

2 months later

It had been 2 months after Euphoria's debut. The buzz from "Mine" had died down, and you and the members were finally getting a little rest. Though, Taeri had become a hot topic for her "anti-aging face". Ji also gained attention for her stoic looks and strong and silent personality. Lin had picked up some CFs and brand endorsments because the media couldn't get enough of her long legs. You on the other hand, had just been recognized for your sweet voice, but nothing to keep you busy.

Days of more practicing and more training passed by. You were in the middle of dancing when your manager came in and told you that JYP would like to see you in his office.

Your mind started racing. Had you done something that gained negative attention? Did he feel your stage presence wasn't enought and you were to leave Euphoria? Then you mind jumped to your personal life. Had he found out about what you were doing to yourself?

You walked up to his office, freaking out on the inside. You opened the door and saw your CEO at his desk with his hands folded. But you also saw someone sitting in front of him.

"Come in and sit. I have something important to talk to you about."

Without any hesitation you came in and sat down. When you sat down you looked next to you and saw Jackson. As soon as you saw him, you looked down. You wondered, what the heck could JYP want to talk about that concerns the both of you?

"So, I'm assuming you know Jackson, as he is a JYPE member and was in your MV. But, with the successful debut of Euphoria and the success of Got7's comeback, I've decided to do something absolutely crazy."

'Oh god,' you thought 'what is about to happen?'

"I've decided that I'd like to make a cross sub-unit between Euphoria and Got7. I picked you two because I've looked at the response to you two in "Mine". Doing this is going to be fun but I also feel it will be a very successful surprise to the kpop market. What do you think? Jackson?"

"I think that's awesome! When do we get to start?"

"Well, I've already had producers coming up with songs. They have a few and in the next couple days I'm going to send you two to check out what has been going on and a to start figuring out what song record and get a choreographer in. I want this project to be up and out within the next 4 or 5 months.

"What do you think Yumi?"

"I, uh, think that it is um, great. Thank you for this oppourtunity."

"You're welcome. Well, you two go off and get busy with your schedules. I'll call you in again when it's time to get working."

You both said thank you and bowed and were on your way to the door.

"Oh! Before you leave. I've decided your name will be Yunison. Yu for Yumi, ni is Japanese for two, and son for Jackson."

"Cool." You both said in unison. Except Jackson sounded a lot more excited about it, while you were still unsure about they whole ordeal.

On the way out, Jackson held the door for you and you both left. He proceeded to walk past you. As he did though, he ruffled your hair.

"Hey!" you yelled. Then he turned around, winked at you with that dopey grin of his, and kept walking.

...................................