VIII.

Mine.

You begin to look around and then say "Jackson, where are we?"

"Oh yeah, uh, this is a place my parents got me right after Got7's debut was official and everything."

"You don't stay at your dorm with the rest of your members?"

"I do, but this place is for whenever I feel like I need a get-away or whatever. I don't know... my parents just got me this place so that I'd have something of my own in Korea. Or something like that, I don't really remember everything they told me." Jackson said with a laugh.

"Hm... that's pretty cool." you replied. "Wait... what time is it?!"

"It's like 11:30 at night, why?"

"Holy crap holy crap holy crap, what about my members. I haven't talked to them since we got out of our meeting!!" you yelled frantically.

"Oh, haha. Well I mean I can call JYP and tell him that me and you are here going over stuff for our duo and he can take care of the rest. I mean, he of course knows that I have this place and I'm sure he trusts me to make sure we're ok here." Jackson said, almost to calm for your liking.

"You can do that?"

"Sure! I've stayed here before and told him and he just calls our manager and then my members know too. My members have all stayed over here once or twice too so I don't think it'll be a big deal."

"Oh thank goodness..." you said with a sigh of relief.

Within 10 minutes Jackson called JYP and told him everything and you both got the "OK" about being at Jackson's. But you knew that your members would be texting you non-stop about where you were and sure enough texts were flooding into the group chat you had with eachother.

---------------------------------------------

lin: YUMI-AH. WHERE ARE YOU??? MANAGER-NIM SAID YOU'LL BE GONE FOR TONIGHT!!

ji: cool it linny, i'm sure she's fine...

lin: HOW CAN YOU BE SO OK WITH HER BEING GONE??? T__T

taeri: lin-unnie, i bet she's out partying it up with tons of gorgeous guys!!! ^u^

yumi: you guys, i'm fine. i'm just working late and won't be home tonight.

ji: see, i told you she'd be fine...

lin: UMMA WILL MISS YOU YUMI!! [NO BOYS!! >:( ]

ji: don't mind her ^^ =____=   be safe maknae, we love you

taeri: loooooveee youuuu yumiiiiii <(^.^)>

yumi: love you guys too, see you tmrw~^^

___________________________

"Hey, you wanna watch a movie?" Jackson asked you.

"No thanks, I'd rather just go to bed." you replied.

"Alright, sounds fine to me. I'll go get some blankets and stuff. We'll both campout here in the living room like me and my members do."

But then you thought about how you weren't prepared to stay the night and you had no overnight clothes to sleep in.

"Hey Jackson..." you said.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any sweats and a t-shirt I could borrow to sleep in?"

"Yeah sure. I'll bring something when I come back with blankets and stuff."

In no time, he returned with a bunch of blankets and pillows and threw them to the ground. Then he handed you  some black sweatpants and a black t-shirt with white stars printed on it.

"The bathroom is up those stairs, around the corner and to the right."

You followed the directions he gave you and found the bathroom. I was clean and simple. It seemed to fit Jackson's style though. The floor had white tiles and there was a black rug by the tub that had a black shower curtain, black and white towels on a shelf with gold colored lettering stitched into it that said "J.W.", and pretty much everything in the bathroom was black and white and gold.

You began to think about the day and how terrible you felt about putting someone through having to hear about what you were going through. You knew that it was horrible but it sounded a thousand times worse when you said it to someone out loud. You then thought how nice a hot shower would be and decided to take one since you could see that you had towels and that there was plenty of soap in the tub to use. You walked over to the door, opened it up and yelled to Jackson that you were going to shower.

The shower was very hot but you loved it that way. It made it feel like everything from the day was melting away. Thoughts, feelings, and troubles were just melting away and you loved it. You finished washing up but ended up smelling exactly like a guy, which wasn't too bad, but you didn't seem to surprised because a guy lived there of course. You got out of the shower and dried off, got dressed and headed back downstairs.

You saw Jackson had set up a pillow and blanket on the couch and one for him on the floor. You also noticed that he had showered too.

"Hey." you said simply and sat on the couch.

Jackson looked over at you and smiled "Hi..."

"So, I have a question, and it's ok if you don't wanna talk about it, but I just thought I'd ask..." you said shyly.

"Uh, sure, go ahead..."

"Earlier at the restaurant, when everything was happening, you said something. Something like you knew that whole situation too well... What did you mean by that?"

The way Jackson looked at you changed a few times. First he looked surprised, angry, and then sad. Finally he just looked down and sighed heavily. Then he spoke.

"Someone that I was really close to and loved was going through that same thing. Except I didn't catch on too fast or understand what was happening. By the time I figured anything out it was too late. They were out somewhere and were doing it and..." he paused, "and it had been too much for them and they passed out. Next thing I knew, I was looking at them laying in a hospital bed. The doctors said that it had probably been going on for a long time and were surprised that no one had caught on. Anyway, the doctors got them back to good health and they've been fine ever since. But I just could never forgive myself for not knowing and not doing something fast enough."

After he had finished telling you he looked up his eyes were red and swelling with tears. You quickly went over to him and hugged him.

"Jackson, none of that is your fault. I promise."

You could feel Jackson's face bury into your shoulder and he nodded.

"Hey," you said, "what happened to the wild and y Jackson? I could've swore I saw him  earlier."

 He laughed, sat back up and wiped his face. "He's off the clock for now. For now it's just Jackson. That ok?"

"Just Jackson... seems fine to me." you laughed.

 

_______________

Hey guys, sorry for the inconsistant updates. I've had writers block and it's horrible! But anyway, let me know what you guys think. Give me some feedback about how you think the story is going, stuff you'd like to see and  whatever. Well, I hope you've liked it so far and hopefully I can get this one finished. Bye~~~!^^ n_n