V.

Mine.

"Hey!" you yelled. Then he turned around, winked at you with that dopey grin of his, and kept walking.

'Who does he think he is?!' you thought to yourself.

You continued your day with practicing singing, dancing, acting, languages, and had a quick dinner. At around 12:30 a.m. you headed back to the dorm. The rest of the members were there and wanted to watch a movie. Not even 15 minutes into the film, you fell asleep. You woke up the next morning in your bed and figuered one of the members had taken you to your room.

A week later back at the company, JYP had called you and Jackson back up. He said that preparations for Yunison were starting that day. Both you and Jackson were told to go to the producer's office to start picking out a title track.

On the way there, you two took the elevator. It was the most awkward silence of your life. You kept feeling Jackson looking at you and your face started to get hot. You put your head down for the duration of the ride.

When you both stepped out of the elevator you made your way down to the producer's office. Before you stepped into his office, Jackson grabbed your arm and pulled you back into an empty room. He closed the door and there were no lights. It was pitch black. You couldn't even see your hand in front of your face if you wanted to.

"Hey!" you yelled "What are you doing?"

"I need to talk to you before we start this"

"About what?"

"About you acting so cold all of a sudden. I met you one day, thought you were cool, and after that you never spoke to me again"

You couldn't see his face, but you could hear the hurt in his voice. You didn't think that this would effect him like that. You met and spoke to him only one day. Why did he get so upset?

"Look I ju-" you said but were cut off.

"It doesn't matter why. I just want to apologize for whatever I did that made things end up like this."

"No, see I-"

"No. It's fine. I don't need to know what or why."

"Jackson..."

"What?"

You walked toward him, hoping not to bump into him.

"Yumi?"

You didn't say anything and just wrapped your arms around his waist. You felt him jump and then freeze right where he was.

"Jackson, you didn't do anything wrong. It's my fault things turned out this way. Please forgive me."

He sighed, wrapped his arms around you, laid his head on top of yours and then spoke.

"It's ok. Just don't do it again without me knowing what happened. My wild and y side doesn't take things like this well." he laughed.

You laughed too and agreed to his request. Then he let you go, but grabbed your hand and opened the door and walked into the hall. You both walked into the producer's office, Jackson had let go by now, and sat down. You all talked about the new project and had went through some songs. The both of you had decided on using the song titled "You Live Just Next Door", which had an upbeat, fun tune.

After the meeting of the song, and deciding 3 more songs to put on your mini-album, you both thanked the producer and left. Jackson opened the door for you and you both left. Inside of the elevator Jackson turned and looked at you so you awkwardly turned toward him.

"You wanna get some food before heading back to the dorms?"

"It's kinda late and if people see us together they might get the wrong idea."

"I know a place that's key point is privacy, especially for people like us."

"'People like us'?"

"Yeah, that need privacy from papparazzi and sasaengs"

"Ok, I mean, I guess. What's it called?"

"You'll see when we get there. Now put your hood up and put your sunglasses on."

You did as he said and started to say "Why would I-" you didn't even get to finish as Jackson grabbed your hand and ran out the company doors into a company van.

Jackson looked at the driver and said "The place." and the driver nodded.

_____________________________________________________________

Hey, sorry for no updates and this short chapter! I've been busy with soccer. We've had no breaks, like a full week of games and weekend practices. But I'm trying to get back to this story. Leave me some comments and let me know how you're liking it. No one has said anything and I feel like this story isn't interesting to anyone! Thanks and bye!~ :-)