I.

Mine.

It's finally the last day of shooting and there's only a few scenes left to do... the scene with the boy lead role. It wouldn't be a problem because you've never been nervous around boys, except you have no idea who he is and the fact that you have to kiss him makes you a little uncomfortable. You've never kissed a boy, but it doesn't seem to be as bad a the movies or the media portray it to be. All you know though, is that JYP himself selected the boy for your groups' debut MV.


"Hey, Yumi-ah, you nervousss?" Lin teased you.


You knew she was talking about the mystery boy, but it didn't really bother you.


"No, not really. Should I be?" you replied, with almost a sassiness tied to it.


"Waaah, Yumi , you're not nervous?! Really?" Taeri asked.


"Hmm, no, not at all actually..."


"You've got guts maknae..." Ji said as she ruffled your hair up.


You fixed your hair as best you could and said "Thanks, I guess... But do you guys have any idea who the mystery guy is?"


"I don't know but sajang-nim has gone crazy to have the maknae do the kissing scences. It our debut and you're only 17!" Lin said, sounding kind of worried.


"You're just saying that because you're scared for your baby, who has never kissed a boy, is about to grow up in the next 20 minutes." Ji said while laughing.


"WHAAAT! YUMI. YOU'VE NEVER KISSED A BOY?!?"  Taeri shouted.


"Hm, no. Never."


Just as Taeri was about to freak out on you, the two double doors at the other end of the studio burst open. It felt almost like a movie scene, slow motion included. The person who walked in was dressed in all black, with dark rayban sunglasses covering their eyes, and a mask covering their mouth. Everything about them seemed so weird and mysterious. All four of you just stared in awe of whoever it was walking across the room with such confidence.


Then it dawned on you. It was the mystery boy. He was finally here. But, who is he? Your mind was racing to try and figure out who it was. You tried to think of every possible idol and actor you could but your mind was just blank.


You were about to walk over and try to figure it out when the director called for makeup and you and the other three were whisked away to be made up.


About a half an hour later, you and the girls were all done and ready for the last scenes. All during makeup, the only thing you thought about was the mystery boy was. He looked sort of tall and walked in a funny kind of way that was probably some type of "swag" to him. The idea of him being all swagger kind of threw you off, but at this point it didn't matter. All that mattered was to get the scences done within a few take so that hopefully Euphoria's debut could finally come.


You stepped onto the set which was a small little tent in the middle of a bedroom. The room was decorated as though for a child, but that was the intention of this MV, a sweet, young, innocent love. You were directed to sit inside of the tent and wait until the boy came.


A few minutes passed and you started to get a little annoyed that the boy was taking so long. Just as you turned around and huffed, the tent zipped open and you were face to face with the boy. At first you didn't process who he was and just stared, so he spoke.


"Hello, I'm Got7's "wild and y" Jackson." he said with a big dopey grin.