C H A P T E R N I N E .

the strange her.

dumb lil . sorry i just really hate myself - enjoy this chapter for me please (i didnt do an edit so yeah expect a ty chapter)


 

C H A P T E R   N I N E 

 

"Hey." Cap nudged L.Joe by his side as he was drinking by the bar. The boys were having their irregular hunt for money at their usual place - the nightclub. It was a perfect place for them to steal money and not get noticed over the loud noise. People were either too drunk to notice or too rich to even care. Ricky, the only one at home, was hacking the CCTV system of the nightclub to be the group's eyes - and was involuntarily taking care of their empty house. Ricky had to display yesterday's footage of the night club just in case there was someone watching over in the CCTV room, which he highly doubt, but Ricky never let his guard down.

"Cap, there's a guy with some really good bling on him near the left side of dance floor - i think Niel and Chunji could take a few spare changes from him... Or maybe his watch too," Ricky said over the phonecall with Cap. Cap nodded and gave the signal to the two. Changjo was being their eyes in case of anyone suspicious. With Niel's nod, Chunji went over to the guy and started acting drunk. Chunji rammed his body to the male and the latter nearly fell down on the lady he was dancing with.

"Hey, who do you think you're messing with?!" the male shouted but nobody heard him over the loud music except the lady and Chunji. "Holy - bro, i'm sorry- it won't happen again i'm just-" Chunji stuttered but then he ended up laughing as if he was really drunk. While the male was continously raising his voice towards Chunji, Niel slipped behind him and fished his wallet swiftly from his pocket - quickly grabbing any money he owns and 2 credit cards for L.Joe to withdraw money after they're done with the club.

After his last apology and another nod from Niel, Chunji danced his way into the dance floor, to leave the male and his lady be. Changjo rejoined his leader by the bar for a shot of soju, Niel trailing after. Niel gave the money to Cap and he was pleased by the amount of money they could get hold off. "Good job, Niel," Cap chuckled and pat the younger's back.

"Nice going, guys!" Ricky said over the phone call, and the boys laughed. Ricky scanned his eyes over the computer screen to see if anyone noticed their theft. He heaved in a sigh, sure that no one was looking over the boys except for a cute group of girls near the booths that were checking them out. Just as he was about to leave the CCTV display, a girl in the upper floor caught his eye. She was wearing a cocktail dress that ended above her knees and was walking towards the VVIP room. Ricky was about to zoom in on her when she swiftly took out a gun from underneath her dress and shot the camera - shocking Ricky.

"What the ?" Ricky furrowed his eyebrows and check the other CCTVs but she didn't shoot it down. When he was about to zoom in on her for the second time, the CCTV display crashed and he couldn't access it back. Ricky quickly called Chunji, who was at the top of his contacts and the only one not wasting himself over by the bar unlike his other teammates.

"What do you want, I was about to get a girl's num-"

"Stop whatever you're doing and go up to the first floor," Ricky cut him off. "There's a suspicious lady at the first floor - I think she's heading towards the VVIP section and-"

"-and why does it concern us?" Chunji cut him off this time. Despite his argument with about their concern, he quietly made his way up the first floor.

"I don't know but this chick looked like she was about to murder someone. And I just want to know who she is because she shot down the camera so quick, I thought I was the one who was shot so just-"

"Alright, alright. I'm on my way. You owe me one," Chunji ended the call, reached for the hand gun tucked in the back of his pants and slowly went towards the VVIP section. As he got closer, he heard grunts and hits nearby which gave him chills up his spine. He silently trudged his way closer to where the sound was and hear a door click close. When he reached the VVIP zone, his gun was in his hands but his eyes widen over the knocked out body guards on the floor. He nudged each and everyone of the body guards but none of them moved. Just when he heard the click-clacking of a pair of heels, he quickly hid himself behind the wall at a corner and tried to stay silent as possible. His breath was uneaven from the panic and he was this close to dying from fear.

"You know, you're not a silent breather," A voice so bitter said next to him as he felt a cold metal gun by his head. His breath hitched, unable to breathe regularly and he closed his eyes defeatedly. He was literally held at a gun point and he couldn't help but think of his sister at such a wrong time. How could he not? He was at the edge of his life and if he was dead, he would probably be united with his sister at long last.

"I'll let you live," The girl said, but her gun was pressing harder onto his head. "Just because you look like you're ready to die - and I don't like killing people who are ready to die," When Chunji opened his eyes, the cold metal by his head was there no more. He walked to the hallways where she was before and couldn't find any trace of her, which made him doubt himself even more. At the corner of his eye, the VVIP room was silently calling him over, to check it out. The door wasn't closed and there was no voice coming from the inside. As he slowly opened the door, Chunji's legs nearly gave out. The sight of men being having a bullet through their skulls was very unpleasing, and he was ready to hurl from the amount of blood on their wounds. He quickly made his way out, not wanting to see the sight of such lifeless men.

"I don't like killing people who are ready to die?" Chunji let out a dry laugh, his head all fogged up over his near death situation. What kind of reason was that to let a person live after killing a room full of people? He didn't know and he was still confused over what happened just a minute ago. He gave out a breathload of air and continued his way out of the club. His phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hey, we're heading back home, so you should to." He heard Cap's voice through the speaker of his phone. Clearing his throat, Chunji told Cap that he was on his way back home too. There was too much going on in the span of 10 minutes, and he was ready for a cold shower.

 

"Ricky, you definitely owe me one."

 


 

The girl entered the nightclub with a piercing gaze. Her only reason here was to kill and bounce. Fun? What fun would she have if she were to spend her precious hour drinking her stress away. Besides, she came with a price for the hunted's head.

"It might take a while for me to hack the CCTV system - apparently, someone else is trying to hack into it as well. Whatever he's doing is really good," A voice said through her ear piece. It was one of the helpers back at their HQ. Her boss decided that if she needed any help for her one of her quick kills, especially at places that involves CCTV, she should at least have a hacker by her side.

"Got it. I'll be dancing my way through the crowd, tell me if it's a go," The girl said to the mini microphone hidden in her bracelet that looks just horrible for a killer to wear. But if she wanted to blend in, she should at least dress like a regular club visitor. The girl started dancing, not anything that could catch people's attention, but will easily blend and walk her way through the crowd. From afar, she could hear loud cheers from familiar people and her blood ran cold. She was used to not knowing anyone while she was out on a mission, but she had never thought that someone could recognise her during her missions. And the boys cheers were making her feel more on edge.

Her eyes were quick to notice that they were at the bar, far from where she was currently. Changjo, Cap, L.Joe and Niel were having a really good time as they were laughing their off from something she would never know. Thinking back, where was the other two?

"Hey, pretty lady you seem to be lonely," Her heart stopped. The voice was just right behind her and if she were to turn she knew exactly who she would see. Was Chunji talking to her? She hoped not - it would jeprodise everything she planned out tonight. If her boss knew that Chunji knew her, she would be in deep and will not see the end of it. 

"Hm, nothing much. But not for long," An unfamilliar girl's voice could be heard answering Chunji's question and that's when she knew how dangerous it could have been if she turn around. Of course Chunji wasn't talking to her, she was a stranger. With a sigh of relief, she inched her way towards the stairs leading to the VVIP section, not wanting to be noticed by Chunji.

"I got in the cameras, and i'm almost done taking over it. Wouldn't want the other hacker to know what you're doing, right? Just shoot any camera you see zooming in on you," The voice through her earpiece said and she gave a hum to her bracelet. She then began to walk towards the VVIP room, her eyes looking for any cameras trying to zoom in.

"On your right at front, shoot it down." The voice said and as quick as he finished his order, she took the gun hidden under her dress and shot it down. Thank god she had a silencer on it or the people down the corridor could hear it.

"Okay, I got hold of the camera. Quick, go finish whatever you're doing before the other hacker comes back," The voice said as she quietly made her way to the guards, hiding back her gun by her thigh. The three guards by the door, who noticed her, asumed that she was one of the workers that came to 'please' the boss, but decided to do a body check on her. As the head body guard gave her a little too touchy of a body check, she rolled her eyes in front of the others. Why were they so enlightened by touching the other gender? She never understood such disgusting intentions.

"Hey, why do you have a gun-" Just when the head body guard grazed her thigh strap, her legs were quick to attack him. One by one, they were knocked out by her. She didn't want to kill them, just for them to get the pleasure of knowing they didn't do a good job protecting their boss. Serves them right for touching girls like so. She entered the VVIP room with an blank face, like how girls would look like when they were called to do such, horrendous things.

"Hey, I didn't call anyone-" The boss in the center couldn't finish his sentence when a bullet went straight through his head.

As goes to the rest of his followers.

 


 

"What did you do this time?" The voice that had been accompanying her throughout the night was heard in the living room as she barged into her house. She was muttering to herself as she plopped onto the couch, where the boy was sitting. Silence filled the air as the girl adjusted her head just by the side of the boy's lap. Her eyes were shut tight, telling him that she didn't want to talk about it. The boy's hand went to her forehead as he softly grazed her eyebrows with his fingers. Slowly, the tense look started to fade away from her and she could only manage to sigh again.

"Why didn't you kill him?" The boy said as if it was a normal question, which it was to them, considering the word 'kill' and 'dead' were mentioned more than 'sad' and 'happy' throughout their lives. The boy could see the stress from the girl's face, despite her calm look. He had known her far too long to not notice.

"Why didn't you hack at your place? You have the same thing as I do in your place,"

"Unlike you, I don't have high-speed wifi at my place," The boy refuted back her question and she chuckled. He knew she was trying to change the subject, but he didn't want her to.

"I know him, Mark." She said and Mark raised his eyebrows. Of course she knew him - he's in the same class as her in her trashy school.

"No, as in... I just... Know him from somewhere..." Another sigh escaped her lips and Mark could not help but be at awe by how speechless she was. As far as he knew, his friend never had troubles to talk her feelings out. The sight of her looking so conflicted with herself made him think such a thought he would never agree on.

She was human too.

Mark sighed, and pat her shoulder.

"C'mon. Go wash up and go to bed."

 


 

yes, i'm dumb i'll leave it like this i still hate myself. (i changed it to add more details so yeah)