C H A P T E R S I X .

the strange her.

hi guys - sorry for the three-year-long wait but i have finally gotten over all the i have felt so enjoy this chapter for me okay?

 


 

C H A P T E R S I X

 

 

"C.A.P., I'm hungry!" Chunji whined as he slumped onto the kitchen floor. Teen Top was - as usual - goofing around with each other in the living room playing their favourable PS4 which they stole a few years back, when Chunji was digging in the fridge and cupboards in hopes to find food. Sadly, the only thing he found was L.Joe's beer that no one was allowed to touch.

"What do you want me to do about it?" C.A.P asked boredly, still too engrosed with the video game that the members were playing. He didn't want in their games because he knew the others would cheat. He looked at Chunji - still out of his mind. All in his thoughts were about that stranger and questions he would die for. He needed to get out of this house quick because the roudy boys weren't helping.

"Buy food." Chunji stated as he dragged his feet towards the others. Niel, who was sitting the furthest amongst the members agreed with Chunji's statement as he rubbed his stomach - it was growling for food from the moment they arrived home. C.A.P., being the leader who cares for s, stood up and took his wallet full of stolen money, leaving the others to play around some more. "I'll be back with ramen if you guys don't mind." He said as he left with his coat.

C.A.P went to the nearest supermarket, just a few blocks down. He started to pick the food for the boys - from packets of ramen to bags of chips - he didn't stop until he thought it was enough to feed 6 hungry lions. He then grabbed a few cans of beers just for the fun of it. As he passed by an aisle looking for more to spend on, he bumped into a person he least expected.

The girl.

Both shared a shocked expression as they stared into each other, wondering if this was really happening - meeting someone you'd least want to; out of all members, C.A.P would definitely be the least person the girl wanted to meet after what happened to them. It soon got awkward after a few seconds of silence, no words coming out of each others mouth. C.A.P cleared his throat, trying to clear the still aura between them.

"What are you doing here?" C.A.P finally asked, still surprised with her presence - to see a person from his school, let alone her out of all people, in a supermarket that he'd always go to was defenitely strange to him. "Grocery shopping." uttered out, her voice unusually calm. She lifted her basket, showing him the meat, vegetables and fruits that she picked out.

C.A.P was still staring at the girl because she looked better than her average self - with a baggy sweater and shorts that covered half of her thighs. She was wearing glasses and had sneakers on her feet. Her hair was tied loosely, and her face was clearly bare. With her overall look, C.A.P thought that she looked rather...

cute.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked but all that C.A.P could respond was a simple nod, still astounded by her appearance herself. "I'm going to be paying now," The girl left from C.A.P's sight, heading straight towards the cash register. He snapped out of his thoughts and followed her as well, trailing behind.

C.A.P couldn't bring himself to look at the girl because the image of her in school and now was too far apart. His eyes kept looking down when he noticed strange scars and fading bruises on her legs. It seems as if she went into a fight before. 'Is this why she's in our class?' C.A.P thought to himself - still remaining silent as he continued to observe more about this strange girl.

His eyes shifted to her thighs. C.A.P noticed there was somewhat a whiter part around it. It looked like she was under the sun with something strapped around one part of her thighs. 'Maybe she got a deep cut during a fight and wrapped it with bandages.' C.A.P's inner thoughts started to think of her getting into her fight, which seemed too off for him. The normal her being mysterious was weird enough but with her being in a fight is probably taking his thoughts too far. Still, with her toned legs and a semi-buff body, he could see it as something true - giving more reasons for her to be his classmate.

"It's 50,000 W, miss." The cashier said, snapping C.A.P's in-depth thoughts about the girl standing infront of him. He drifted his eyes to the girl's wallet and noticed how full of money it was. Assuming she was rich, he tried looking at the contents of her wallet more closer - maybe finding the least bit amount of information about ther girl. His eyebrows furrowed as he noticed that there were not only South Korean Won, but also other currencies such as U.S. Dollars, Japanese Yen, along with other countries he couldn't name.

"Where did she get all these foreign money?" C.A.P kept asking himself questions about the girl, still confused as ever, but all were leading to a big question mark. "Thank you, please come again. Next," The cashier said as C.A.P moved along the line, placing his basket full of unhealthy yet cheap goods to eat. The girl grabbed her grocery bag and waited for C.A.P to finish paying.

After paying C.A.P walked towards her, still having a hunch about her. she is one mysterious person; to just pop up from no where - it was not fun at all with all the curiousity eating him up. "Why'd you wait for me?" C.A.P asekd once he reached her, both slowly exiting the supermarket as they walked together aimlessly side-by-side.

The girl then stopped after a few minutes, C.A.P following her action - still dead from the curiousity eating him alive. She then looked straight into his eyes, noticing the glint in them that keep searching for answers. "Why are you dying to know about my bruised legs, my uneven tan around my thighs and the things in my wallet?" She asked ever-so-simply, looking deep into his eyes waiting for him to snap. For the second time she surprised him with her questions but remained silent, not letting his wall getting knocked down just yet. The girl could only let out a snicker, still locking eyes with the leader.

"I'll all your questions if we stopped ignoring each other and become friends," The girl let out her right hand, awaiting for C.A.P's own. C.A.P eyed the girl from top to bottom as he was thinking to either accept or decline her strange offer. He kept wondering off to her identity and how it was too secretive. He then thought about being friends with her; getting to know her name, her life better, maybe a small smile on her face around them, or telling each other problems that would lead them to be much more closer, also considering that she could be the hidden member of Teen Top (if she didn't mind fighting).

He let out a sigh, followed by C.A.P letting out his hand, grabbing hers and giving a handshake. At the back of his mind wes swarming with thousands of reasons to not accept the offer but he let it slide - still too curious on what she was thinking about this friendship.

Not long after, the girl's phone rang and she answered instantly, turning her back towards C.A.P, keeping the privacy of her phone to herself. C.A.P could only saw numbers on the screen before he was faced by her back - which confused him even more. "Hello." Her emotionless voice came back as she answered the call - still as cold as ever. C.A.P started to wonder who the caller was that was causing the girl to change her mood completely and kept a professional composure.

No words left since the start of her 'hello', still maintaining her stoic face. With her ending the call with an 'okay', she turned to face fully to C.A.P, only to see him raising an eyebrow towards her - still confused over the short, serious call. She brushed it off with a wave of her hand and saying that 'it was nothing'.

"I have to leave. Thanks for the friendship." Her voice returned to before as she gave a somewhat small smile that showed her left dimple. C.A.P, still shocked from the call was once again too speechless with her small smile - indeed her smile was astounding even if it was small and he hoped he would see more of it when they become good friends. His eyes were on the girl's figure, the whole time, making sure she left soundly from his sight before he head back home to where the hungry boys were waiting.

---

"So how 'bout it?" An old man's voice was heard from the other line the second time of the tonight. The girl then scoffed, ending the call, but not before agreeing with the man.

"Oh, kill me now."

 



yes i have left this book for god-knows how long because of my very own personal reasons i'm trying to get over but i hope i can maintain this account tho.

 

i did not edit this lol kill me

 

i havent said this in a while but

 

As Always  : Add Me || Subcribe Me/MyStory || Upvote || Comment ?