C H A P T E R F I V E .

the strange her.

C H A P T E R F I V E

 

 

 

Teen Top as usual, we the last ones to arrive school. As they walked through the hallways, C.A.P noticed the girl entering their class as he remembered about their fellow classmate that just came yesterday. He was still mad with her since she didn't respond anything when he asked a question, but the thought of her being her makes his anger cool down, yet got replaced with curiousity.

The boys went into their class and sat on their seats. As always, Chunji took out his pack of cigarettes and passed a stick to everyone. The smoke filled the air as they lit it up with their own lighter. Ricky, being one of the members that sat closer to the girl. noticed how the girl slightly cringing as she endured the puff of smoke that reached her area. Her head then turned left, where the opened window is, and her face slightly eased up, the cool breeze blew away the puff of smoke at her area, letting her inhaling fresh air.

Ricky's expression turned soft as he saw the girl's calm face. She probably tried to endure it by holding in her breathe when the cigarette smoke reached her area.The girl shut her eyes as she propped up her right elbow, lying her head onto her palm as she faced the window, the cool breeze blew towards her direction, her hair slightly flailing. She silently sighed, waiting for the cigarette smoke to stop.

Ricky turned his direction towards his friends, then this cigarette that was dangling in between his forefinger and middle finger. The tip of the cigarette was still burning red, which was accompanied by the smoke that the girl didn't like so much, leaving ashes that were waiting to fall onto the ground. Ricky bit his lip and dropped his cigarette onto the floor, stepping on it to stop the cigarette from burning, which weirded out the boys. "What's wrong, Ricky?" Chunji asked, but Ricky responded with a shook of his head.

"I'm not in the mood for smoking." Ricky stated and lied his head onto his desk. The member shared a glance with each other, but no more then that, shrugging the matter off. They didn't knew what was happening to Ricky and it was best to leave it unanswered, knowing that it wasn't his problem to share.

A small beep was heard in the class as the boys kept quiet. Ricky brought his head up as all of them shared another glance with each other, yet ended up in a shrug, not knowing what the short beep was for. The girl stood up, grabbed her bag and left, shocking the boys while at it. Was the beeping sound made for her? What was the beeping sound for, anyways - some kind of sign?

Questions clouded their minds as they, once again, could not stop thinking about the stranger and her business.

 


 

The girl ran for her life as she felt the men in black behind her. She then ran into another alley, her feet never stopping her from exploring new places as she tried to avoid being seen and caught. Since she was already spotted, she had no other things to do besides run for God knows how long. The men in black were starting to pant as their stamina was cutting down low. They started seperating, in hopes to find the girl more easier and get this over with.

The girl walked towards the edge of a rooftop, short breaths escaping once a while as she cooled down from the 'marathon' that she was having with the men in black. She sat down on the the ledge of the rooftop as she watched the men splitting from afar, maybe they could at least capture the girl this time. The girl felt as if she was looking at a human maze show - her being on top of the higest building's rooftop was making it funnier - the only thing missing was popcorn to enjoy the show that she was watching.

"Well, that's enough running for now." The girl took a small, foldable sniper from her bag (still amazed that it could fit in her bag concidering it was still big for her) and filled it with air bullets that she customly made herself. She then pointed the sniper towards the men in black and shot each one of their legs, not a single men from them ran away from the shot and no bullets missed when she shot it. The girl took out the leftover bullets and placed it in her bag, which made the bullets clink against each other. She then folded her sniper back into her bag.

The girl sighed as she snickered about the men in black chasing her. "They never know when to stop chasing me, do they?" The girl scoffed as she got down from the building. She flexed her neck, arms, fingers, and legs - a thing that she does after running or doing cardio junk just to cool off - which helps lessen the pain, before leaving the area as she head towards her school.

 


 

The girl walked through the halways during recess as she passed by her classmates, Teen Top. She then was stopped by L.Joe gripping onto her wrist, his face was all tensed up. "Where have you been?" L.Joe bravely questioned the girl who never spoke towards them. The girl looked straight into his eyes as it flashed an emotion of worrism. The boy is worried about me? The girl thought to herself as she continued staring at his face, raising her eyebrow.

"Just outside." The girl said ash she passed by him; their shoulders briefly brushing against each other. The rest of the boys, excluding Niel, had their eyes jolted open wide at the new voice that was heard. Niel was right - she did sound like a robot.

"Well that's the first time I've heard her voice..." Ricky broke the silence that was surrounding them before and the rest of them nodded, agreeing to what Ricky said was true. "Maybe she'll open up to us sooner or later. Then she'll know who we are." C.A.P said and left to the cafeteria for recess.

 



 

As Always : Comment || Subscribe || Add || Upvote ?