C H A P T E R O N E .

the strange her.

 



 

C H A P T E R O N E

 

The school bell rang as students in the school came running in the hallways to get to their classes on time. Some were still lounging around, but most of them were where they were suppose to be. The ones that were lounging around soon went to their area of school - where all the badass students were suppose to be.

The school was divided into two sections; one is for the good students - where they had passed through the hardships of working their way out of their bad habits and their view of the world, and the other section is for the bad students - where the new students enrolled. The section was to teach them how to move on from their past and bad habits and ways to avoid any other ruckus in their daily lives. Most of the section was all newcomers but some were either coming back for the second time - maybe they got caught up with the bad habits once again, or were just too stubborn to  know what's right an what's wrong.

Then came the six students.

The six students - more likely to be known as TEEN TOP - were feard by everyone. They were rumored to be one of the most deadliest gangs in Seoul. They didn't cared about anyone except for themselves, as far as people knew. Nobody knew who their relatives were, or where they come from but all in all, it was best to keep your mouth shut unless you wanted to be hanged at the top of the school.

The school turned silent as they heard the slow steps that echoed through the hallways. The boys did not care if they would have detention - they have detention everyday after school, so adding another hour will just be a normal thing to them. Besides, the teachers feared them instead of them fearing the teachers.

The boys went to their class that was seperated from the others, a class for their own. It was a way for other students not to get into a fight with them, since their cocky attitude irritates everyone off. The six boys sat down on their seats, which were arranged further than usual since there were only ten chairs and tables for students. The boys scoot closer to each other as another cackle of laughter echoed through the hallways. They lighted the cigarettes and the whole class went smoky.

Usually, water would be sprinkled out of the sprinkler (that was attatched to the ceiling) but Changjo's help, it was disabled with his know-hows. The teachers were impress with his ability to do so and some teachers advised him that he had a bright future with this. The only response that the teachers recieve was a scoff by him.

"Hyung, this is boring... Let's just bail school. The teacher doesn't mind anyways," the young looking one, named Ricky, heaved a sigh as he tapped onto his table, making a beat out of it. "We can't, remember? We have to be present in our class everyday if we want to graduate this year," Chunji stated. "No full attendance, no graduation, another whole year to repeat. They're just challenging us," L.Joe continued. The rest of them sighed, knowing that it would be a long day, then again, a long year they had to wait for their graduation. The teachers were fed up with their habits that they couldn't control, they let them off if they attended school for the whole year.

Their attention was caught by a girl walking into their class. She wasn't their usual teacher and she, too, was wearing their school uniform. She walked passed them, not even taking acknowledge of them and sat at the back of the class, nearest to the window that she could see the outside world - nature. The class was small, so the furthest that she could sit away from them was just three seats.

The six boys glanced at each other as they all wondered the same thing; who was she and how did she got into their class? For all they know, the class they're in was troublemakers like them. By the looks of her, she was not badass looking, nor a rebel. She looked simply normal; her shirt was all buttoned and she kept her sleeves unfolded. Her necktie was slightly loose, but it still looked attatched on her buttoned collar. Her skirt was hovering above her knees, and it wasn't too tight either. Her hair was naturally in waves and she tied it loosely to the back, which made her normal that she already is. her shoes were not heels nor was it sandals but just an everyday black school shoes that covered her feet which wore knee-length socks. All in all, she looked...

Normal.

"What is she doing here?" The boys whispered to one another, still wondering about the unknown stranger intruding their class. It wasn't that they were bothered by it, heck no. It was just weird for a student, let alone, a normal-looking girl to be their classmate. For all they know, it was a class only for troublemakers, which she was clearly not.

Was the girl just like them?

Being Teen Top's leader, C.A.P stood up and was ready to shoot questions towards the unknown stranger. "What are you doing in our class." C.A.P asked with a demanding tone but his face showed that he was bored. Instead of the girl shudder in fear in front of him and told him her business, the girl just looked at the leader, scanned him from top to bottom and took a book from her bag as she started to read following her needs, not even minding his question.

C.A.P took it as a sign not to disturb her but he didn't budge one bit. Instead, a scoff escaped his mouth. He slammed his hands on her table, causing a loud sound to echo through the quiet hallways. The girl did not budge from her position and started to read her book, where she left off, which was the second chapter. Feeling irritated, C.A.P grabbed the girl's jaw and made her look at him.

"Look at me when I ask you a question." C.A.P stated as he stared into the girl's eyes. Her eyes showed no emotions - not even fear or hatred. It seems like she had no emotions at all - a dead expression. Chunji stood up and stopped their leader from doing anything stupid to the innocent girl. C.A.P glared at the girl before letting go of her jaw, maybe she would give any sign of fear but gave up since she did not even gave him a last glance, let alone a single expression. The rest of them stared at her as if she was a freak. People would shudder at C.A.P's glare - even them, but the girl didn't show any bit of fear towards him, which was not an everyday thing.

The girl is really something.

Changjo, being the observer of the group, kept an eye on her. It was a good thing that he was sitting at the back of their group, which meant that he could take a look at the girl without being noticed or teased by his own group. She was just reading the book, not even minding the boy's existence and sat normally - with her knees together. Her face had scars that healed but the mose obvious thing on her face was her slightly bruised lips.

She was punched. Changjo concluded as he could see the a small purple mark on her lower left lip. Other than that, she was a normal as an ordinary student. But what made her get into this class...? Changjo's thoughts wondered off about the stranger in their class.

In TEEN TOP's class.

 

 



 

As always : Comment || Subcribe || Add || Upvote?