C H A P T E R T H R E E .

the strange her.

 

C H A P T E R T H R E E

 

 

The bell rang once again, signalling everyone to go back to their classes. Teen Top was the last one to enter their class since they were too far from their class.

As they entered the class, they remembered that the stranger was still in their class. Changjo, once again, took a look at the girl that became their unoficially new classmate this morning. She was still reading the same book since the moment she entered the class and now she was half way done. By the looks from this morning, she had just started reading the story since she continued reading from the first few pages.

Changjo then scanned her school uniform. She wasn't wearing any nametag which made the boys more curious about her name. She never spoke a word towards them (except for Niel) and with them being her classmates never bothered her even once. Well, that's how it looked like, from Changjo's observation. Changjo's eyes then wandered off to her bag. He know that was where all of her things came from but he knew that there was something more than it being it a normal bag. In fact...

 

Her whole appearance was a big question mark itself.

 


 

The moment Teen Top reached their hideout, all of them let out a frustrating groan. They were exhausted since they had to fight with another group called BTOB. The group, BTOB, picked a fight with Teen Top, who was on their way back from school, but with skills, Teen Top was strong enough to beat them off.

L.Joe and Chunji slumped onto the sofa. Bringing their feet onto the coffee table in front of them, they groaned, the pain finally kicking in. "Changjo, could you give me an ice pack?" C.A.P asked as he found himself leaning back towards the bean bags.

"Me too." Everyone else chorused. Being the youngest and the least getting hit, Changjo grabbed ice packs from the fridge. Not a single word came out of his mouth since the moment school ended. His mind was still thinking about the unknown stranger that had been their new classmate for the the whole day. He knew there was something wrong about her, knowing about her scars that were pretty visible by everyone and maybe he could possibly help the stranger.

"Wait, Changjo. What are you ing thinking. Stop being dumb. Why would I want to help her?" Changjo reminded himself. Was he really going to care about a stranger that he just met a few moments ago? I mean, he didn't even exchange a glance, let alone, a conversation. Changjo sighed, knowing that his leader would be pissed if he knew about his thoughts. All he had to do know was to keep quiet for now.

Changjo opened the fridge and grabbed the ice bags before making his way to where the boys were.

Little did he know about the figure standing next to the broken lamp post. 

"What took you so long?" Ricky asked a he took the ice pack that Changjo offered. "Just... Nothing.." Changjo didn't want to tell the boys that he was thinking about the stranger. Being the youngest, they would about him and he didnt want any of it.

Chunji passed the ice pack to L.Joe and noticed how the latter was so deep in thought. "What's wrong?" He nudged the older man. L.Joe shook his head as he let out a sigh. Changjo pat his shoulder, and went to give the ice packs to the rest of the boys.

"I'm gonna get some shut-eye. You guys can go to the club if you want." L.Joe stood up and went to his room, where he shared it with C.A.P and Chunji. He lied on top of his bed as a grunt escaped from his mouth. He, too, was just like Changjo tonight; he couldn't keep his mind off of the girl.

He knew the girl from somewhere but he couldn't put a finger on it. Her face flashed in his mind once again as he twisted to the side. A pained expression crossed his face; he was laying on the bruise that on of the BTOB members game him. ... I was thinking so much about her that I forgot about myself... L.Joe let out a dry chuckle as he placed the ice pack on the bruise to soothen his skin - which helped him a lot.

L.Joe's eyes were starting to droop as a small 'I'm so tired' rolled off of his mouth. He then fell into a deep slumber, satisfying his needs.

 



 

As Always : Comment || Subscribe || Add me || Upvote ?