C H A P T E R T E N .

the strange her.

I feel like . sorry.

Warning : A slight (or maybe heavy) touch of suicidal thoughts.


"I dont like killing people who are ready to die."

Chunji jolted awake when he heard the shot of a gun ringing in his eardrums. He was in fear, for sure, but he didn't know why. Was he really suicidal as this girl presumed? What did he looked like when the nozzel of the gun touched his sweaty head? He wasn't sure and he couldn't face the facts that he survived from a hitman - or a hitwoman in this case. Chunji was sure that she was ordered to kill the whole room - last time he checked, regular people dont barge into a random VVIP room and shoot them dead.

Regular people.

It was such a far-fetched word to describe himself, but when compared to her, he was sure he's the one normal in the situation. Why was he thinking this through anyways? The only thing happened at the club was that he almost got killed. Almost. It was so surreal that he was still alive with such rubbish reasoning. He didn't liked the idea that he was seen as a person who was ready to die, not that he wanted to be shot down anyways. He just thought that being ready to die means that he had accomplished everything he had wanted to do from the moment he lost his sister.

Tch.

What was he thinking? He lost his will to live the moment he lost his one and only family left. He beat himself up and nearly starved himself to death if it wasn't for a random stranger to drop food infront of him. He had tried giving himself the best he could afford for himself, and it was still not enough for him to move on from the fact that he was a dumb brother.

Chunji brushed off his thought and stood up, making his way to the kitchen. On his way, he saw Ricky lying down on the couch - his usual sleeping area. Guilt and pain was evident on the younger's face, despite him being unconcious. Chunji did packed a punch when he hit Ricky square in the jaw, and Ricky was the weakest of them all - due to his extra alone time spent on hacking security systems all around the web. Chunji felt bad for the punch, but both knew that Ricky deserved it. He nearly got Chunji to die without his full consent, and that was unacceptable in the gang life.

Here we go again with the death.

Chunji was tired from all these dumb thoughts. He quickly grabbed an ice pack, placing it on Ricky's jaw, the tense look on his face slowly fading away. Silently, Chunji made his way into his room that he shared with Niel tonight. 

 


 

"What got all you on edge, early in the morning?" The voice of the girl broke Teen Top's daze from reality. It was another day in school, but the boys were anything but happy. Chunji nearly died last night, he found a whole group of dead important people, and Ricky got punched so hard, it hurts for him to even smile. Although they did get their usual hunt for money, the group's wellbeing must be prioritised. So their awkward silence with each other had been dragged to school until the girl showed up.

She knew it was her fault that they were feeling like this. And she was definitely ready to help them as a whole. It was her task from her boss's friend from the start. The girl made her way to Ricky's table and noticed that he was the only one with no cigarette stick with him.  Despite the urge to ask him about his missing cigarette stick, she rummaged her bag and took out a cooling pack for his jaw along with a lollipop for him to have out of guilt. She was the reason why he was hurt in the first place, so it was the least she could do to feel less guilty about it.

Just as she was about to go to her seat, Ricky gripped her wrist, stopping her to go anywhere. Out of reflex, she froze in her spot to prevent herself to hurt the boy. She was this close to counter his grip by twisting his arm but she had to lay low. She didn't want the boys to distrust her, so the last thing to do was to hurt any of them.

"Thanks," Ricky muttered and the girl came to an ease. She caught Ricky's eyes and he looked fragile, close to breaking his composure. He was Teen Top and he should never be feeling this way, but when he unintentionally put Chunji in danger, he definitely felt so guilty. The girl's act upon him wasn't the nicest thing he had recieved today - the boys were still talking to him since morning, even Chunji tried to open up a conversation about last night, but Ricky could feel his sincerity from her eyes that he took a quick look.

Maybe having an extra member in their class wasn't too bad.

"Alright, guys quit the smoking. I've been gone for 3 days and you continued your bull?" A familiar voice was heard in the classroom. His footsteps echoed throughout the classroom as the person entered.

"Heechul?" the boys chorused. They had been wondering where their everyday teacher went. He wasn't mean like his other colleagues and he was the only teacher that they were comfortable with. Heechul wasn't suppose to be in their side of the school but no teachers could control the boys unlike he did. He never liked the word 'control'. It was a harsh word to use when teachers are supposedly teaching them to turn over a new leaf, but that was the term all teachers used whenever out of range from any students. Heechul's eyes went to Ricky's jaw and knew that the group had their inner conflict, but refrained himself from prying into their problem. He glanced at Cap and gave him a knowing look, telling him to stay over during recess, to which he nodded.

"Great, since i'm back now why don't we start with- a new girl?" Heechul's eyes stopped at the stranger, confused why the principal would want a girl to be in such an odd class. The girl lifted her face and stared back at Heechul and his eyes widen.

"No way....

 

No ing way."

 


and im stuck lmao kms

hope u enjoyed though :/