C H A P T E R T W O .

the strange her.

C H A P T E R T W O

 

 

The bell rang, signalling recess for everyone. The students rushed out of their own class, hungry for food. Teen Top never liked going to the cafeteria but would rather eat at the rooftop instead. There were too many people giving them curious stares and annoying attitudes. They never liked anyone other than their own group of friends anyways.

The girl stood up from her seat and made her way out of the class, leaving Teen Top to their own business. Niel, the only one who never eats with Teen Top during recess time, stood up from him seat and walked towards the field of their school, not forgetting to say goodbye to his friends. Niel never admired any rooftop buildings and he hated heights, and so his friends let him go every recess, which he was thankful for. Niel still remembered about the incident that happened a few years back, which made pale by the thought of it.

Niel lounged through the hallways as he head towards the field. No one dared to step foot on the field during recess time since they knew that Niel was there. Actually he never minded if anyone would do so - it was just that people would be too terrified to encounter one of the members from Teen Top. He never thought of himself as a threat but others thought otherwise. As he arrived at the awaiting place , he saw a fimiliar figure resting at the biggest tree in the field - where his usual resting spot stands. 

The girl.

Niel stared at the girl who was resting by his tree. Out of all the trees, she decided to pick this one. He sighed, making his way in front of her. noticing that the girl was reading the same book in class. Her bag was with her, which means that she brought it along with her, but the boys were minding their own business to care. Does she brings that bag everywhere she goes? Niel shook the thought of her from his mind. Now wasn't the time to think about her attitude.

The girl tore her gaze her book to only meet Niel's eyes that bore curiousness. Her eyes showed no emotions - as if she was dead. "Is this place taken?" The girl asked, sounding emotionless. Why does she sound like a robot? Niel thought. Niel shook his head. "As long as you don't disturb my sleep, i'll be fine." He replied and made his way to the other side of the tree. 

For the whole recess, Niel couldn't stop thinking about the girl. He first wondered about her name, then about  the reason why was she classmates with Teen Top.

Was she in a gang?

Does she steal money?

Was her crime even worse than Teen Top?

Niel hoped that it wouldn't be the thrid. Niel looked at her side profile and he noticed that her face had cut marks that healed. Maybe that was the reason why she tried to hide her skin often...

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you." She whispered as her hand reached for the next page ever-so-gently. She had to respect other people's privacy - and Niel's privacy time was peace and quiet.

 As small smile grew on Niel's lips. Maybe she's not so bad after all. 

 


 

Recess was almost coming to an end. The girl stood up from her sitting position, dusted her skirt and walked away from the field, not forgetting her bag.

Niel's eyes shot up wide open as he heard a faint 'clink' from the girl's bag. It sounded like metal crashing to another type of metal. Niel tried to shrug it of by thinking it was only her pencil box, but he had lived with thugs and gangsters for his whole life. He knew that he could be mistaken.

It couldn't be. I mean she's just a girl.

Niel dusted his pants as he made his way to class, the warning bell already reminding him that class was going to start.

No way.



Sorry to leave it hanging like this >.>

As always : Comments || Subscribe || Add me || Upvote ??