C H A P T E R S E V E N .

the strange her.

C H A P T E R S E V E N

 

 

The next day, Teen Top nearly came late to their school because of the sudden encounter with BTS. Their appearance was horrid; with blood-stained lips, deep cuts and bruises forming, it was a wonder how they managed to reach school. As they slump onto their chairs in the small classroom, grunts and groans escaped their lips. Their encounter with the Bangtan Trash early in the morning was still unknown as to why they were fighting in the first place but Bangtan did started the fight, and it was their job to end it. All they ended up with was sensitive bruises and whole lot of pain. What made it worse is that they couldnt treat it because they had school and all their first aid was in their hideout. Sure they had an infirmary, but that would make the teachers more nosy and but in their business which they were trying so hard to avoid.

Just before the warning bell rang, the girl barged in the classroom hurriedly - nearly late for school. As her foot stepped inside the small classroom, she came to a halt and raised an eyebrow, curious as to why the boys were covered in bruises and blood. "Haven't seen any beaten up people in your life, girl?" L.Joe said, noticing her expression. The members avoided any eye contact from each other as the girl stared at each and every one of them. True, they look beaten up but she knew that it could've been worse. Shivering at the thought, she made her way to her usual seat and sat down. Instead of placing her bag on the floor next to her chair as she usual do, she placed it on her table and started raiding its inside.

Changjo, being the closest to her was keeping an eye on her, wondering what was she doing. He noticed that the girl was skipping her 'morning read' of a new book, but he kept to himself. He continued observing her behaviour when the girl brought out zip lock bags of bottled substances, cotton pads and bandage wraps. She quietly separated the cotton pads and bandage wraps with its hooks into 6 and placed the leftovers in her zip lock bags, putting it back into her bag. She grabbed the separated appliances and gave each of the boys one part, which surprised them.

Considering the fact that she had only two bottles of alcohol, she had to give them drops one by one - the part that she didn't think through. Niel stood up from his seat and silently walk towards her. He took one of the bottles and started treating the closest to him, L.Joe. As the group's healer, he needed to aid everyone else before treating himself. The girl was left speechless but continued helping whoever was next to her, which was Chunji.

Chunji held any signs of pain when the girl aided him - instead, he was deep in thought about why did BTS attacked them in the first place. His thoughts ranged from the reason to where they came from when he felt a pinch at his right arm. He then eyed the girl as the latter proceed to wipe the dried blood off his face. "Don't think too much about it, you're gonna blame yourself anyway." The girl said to him, which surprised Chunji as he continued to stare at the girl.

The girl was awfully familiar to him but he couldnt pinpoint about whoever she was, which drived him over the edge. He didn't like being left in the dark, especially when the answer was supposedly simple. Take her name for example; she never wore a nametag and she never mentioned her name towards the boys. Chunji knew better than to urge her for an answer.

When the last bandage was placed on the side of his cheek, she left his place and went towards Ricky. Ricky, unlike Chunji, cracked a smile towards the girl, excited to remain in contact with her. "I have questions!" Ricky exclaimed, right before the cotton pads reached his wounded skin, which made the raised her eyebrow once again. Ricky took this as a sign to continue what he was saying, "Why aren't you wearing a nametag?" Ricky whispered towards her, partly embarrased if the boys were to hear him asking such an absurd question. It couldnt be helped, Ricky was dying to know at least part of her and he was definitely trying to solve the puzzles about her. With her name, he could hack into Korea's National Security and at least know a thing or two about her.

"Just reasons," The girl shrugged off his question, as she finished cleaning Ricky's wounds.Leaving Ricky to wrap his own hand, she then made her way to Changjo, Niel already working on C.A.P's wounds. Changjo, in all odds, was too shy to look at the girl, so he kept his gaze elsewhere. It was as if he was ashamed to show his busted self in front of her, which was partially true. Changjo never liked when people see him covered with wounds because it made him feel weak. Changjo was stil zoning out when a lollipop popped out of nowhere in front of him. His eyes trailed to the person holding it and was taken aback to see the girl holding out the lollipop.

"I was about to eat it, but I thought you needed it more," She said, motioning the lollipop towards the boy. He grabbed it, confusion still all over his face. The girl left Chanjo speechless with a half-smile, her left dimple seen by another member of Teen Top. She then made her way to her seat, noticing that Niel's wounds were already treated by C.A.P.

"Hey." C.A.P said aloud, making all heads turn to him, but his eyes were only on the girl.

"Wanna eat with us during recess?"

 


And yes, another ty chapter for you guys. This book is giving me mixed feelings whenever i update, but i really hope you enjoy. this will be left unedited because i'm a lazy trash. actually i did edited a few parts because i was irritated with myself and how stupidly i would write so.

 

i just found out that l.joe left the group but i will still forever continue this story with l.joe in the picture because you know - supa luv. x

 

As always : Comment || Subcribe || Upvote || Add Me ?