Another introduction.

Unexpected twists.

Hello~ Co-author iamamazinglyhot here~

 

Lee Min Ji's POV.


Yawning loudly, I closed the doors of the cafe. ‘’ You did fairly well, however you should work on that face of you. ‘’ The daughter of the cafe's owner sneered at me.

Scoffing at her, I raised my eyebrows and walked past her, slightly bumping in her shoulder. I shook my head and walked towards the back to grab my stuff. She stormed after me. ‘’ Yah! I’ll be sure my father gets to know about this! ‘’ She hissed.

I blinked a few times, turned around and looked at her.. ‘’ Are you kidding me? So what are you precisely going to tell him? ‘’ I loudly breathed out. Her face changed from annoyed to some sort of devilish smirk. ‘’ I stumbled across the document of your house, which my father apparently owns. It read that you and some other girl are in debt of him and that’s also the reason why you’re working here. I assume you’re not getting paid either. ‘’ She stated. Sighing loudly I shook my head smiling.

‘’ You should’ve read properly, if you did you would’ve seen the date. It’s all paid off, I’m leaving this country soon anyway, if that makes your life any better. ‘’

 

I groaned loudly as I stood in the dark alley, the alley where the back door of the café was placed. ‘’ Why isn’t she picking up? ‘’ I asked myself, out loud, out of frustration. Jung Mi normally would’ve picked up by now.. I decided to sent her a text.

‘’ Unnie, why aren’t you picking up? Where are you? Did something happen? ‘’

After waiting for 5 minutes, without getting a reply, I decided to go home. Maybe she fell asleep? Then again.. It’s only 10 pm.. Choi Jung Mi, what are you up to?

 

After arriving home and finding nobody home, I decided to take a shower.

Walking out of the shower, in just a towel, I looked at the clock. 10:45.. I might as well go out and have some fun. Standing in front of my closet, I decided on a long, low cut, white shirt which hugged my figure, without sleeves and tight black jeans. My long black hair was straight with slight curls on the back. My make up was nothing more than the usual. Deciding on sneakers, since I’ll last longer with them, I was ready to go.

 

Smiling at the bouncer, who knew me and let me in before the people in the row, I entered the club, I always and sometimes Jung mi went. As first I got something to drink and after finishing my drink I decided on dancing, I absolutely loved dancing.

After a while someone bumped in my back, I turned around and widened my eyes in shock. In front of me was a girl who was completely wasted on alcohol, normally I would’ve shrugged it off.. I grabbed the girl her head with both my hands and startled addressed her.

‘’ Yah, Choi Jung Mi, what happened with you!? ‘’