Make up.

Unexpected twists.

Jungmi's POV.


 

The sun shines through the window and lands right on my eyes. I'm starting to wake up while stretching my body, but because I don't really want to wake up I turn around so my back faces the sun. Suddenly my lips touched something soft and it disappeared right after. It's back again.. It's gone again.. Am I dreaming something weird? It suddenly got back again and went away right after. I move my head and body closer to the source so I can feel that softness on my lips. How closer I go, the more scent I pick up with my nose. " Do you like me that much? " A soft voice said. My eyes shot open and I saw Kyung lying next to me. " Hello. " I whisper to him while I put a hand in front of my lips. " Good morning, put it away. I want to kiss you, even with our morning breath. " He says as he grabs my hand and puts it on his left cheek. If you are wondering how this happened... Well....

Last night.


When Kyung closed the door, he kissed me right away. My brain suddenly seemed to stop working, the only thing I could do was to kiss him back. And well. That was it.. We didn't do anything except kissing, cuddling and saying sweet nothings to each other. Then we played videogames, kissed some more and cuddled even more. When it was time for dinner, we ordered some chicken and drank some beer. Then we played games again, cuddled some more and said more sweet nothing to each other and then we fell asleep on the couch together.


My stomach grumbled while Kyung got off the couch and started to make breakfast. I too, get off and enter the bathroom. I let the warm water hit my skin. It's going to be a fast shower. After the shower I walk to the kitchen where Kyung is waiting for me. He places the food on the table. '' Mmh, pancakes.. '' I say in awe.  " Bon appetite! " Kyung said as he kissed my forehead and starts eating. After finishing our breakfast, Kyung walks to the bathroom to take a shower as well, while I started with the dishes. When I was done with the dishes I put the television on and watched some random program. Suddenly Kyung hugs me after taking his shower. Oh.. He's not wearing a shirt... " Ooh, is my girl blushing? " He teasingly asked in a manly voice.. I somehow like it when he says 'my girl''.. " Well that's because you're not wearing a shirt.. " My voice trailed off as I tried to hide my blushing face.

 

Min Ji gave me a call in the afternoon telling me that she would come back tomorrow, if that was alright with me. " Of course, I miss you a lot! " I answered her.
Kyung and I walked to the movie theater and when we arrived Kyung paid for the tickets and I bought the popcorn. After we finished watching a romantic movie, Kyung walked me home. I felt something brush against my hand and suddenly it grabbed my hand.. We're holding hands.. I slightly blushed and tried to hide my smile, earning a chuckle from Kyung. Once we arrived Kyung looked at me. '' I can't stay the night, unfortunatly.. I'm going on a trip with the boys for a couple of days! '' Ohh.. Well, it's no problem! '' I smiled sadly and kissed him on the lips and then jokingly continued: '' Don't look at any girls! '' Kyung smiled after nodding and walked towards his car, when he suddenly turned around. '' You! Don't look at other boys either!. '' 

He waves for the last time and drives away.