Hangover.

Unexpected twists.

~~Choi Jung Mi~~


I wake up while it is still dark outside. I turn over so I can lay on my right side and with my left hand I touch something, something warm. It's a body? When I touch it once again, I suddenly feel something wet on my forehead. Maybe a kiss from Dongwoo? " Go to sleep again or your head will hurt when day arrives. " I hear him whisper. I close my eyes again and hug his body. His voice has changed, that's weird. Maybe.. Was all I could think about before drifting away again.

Waking up around 10 am, at least that's what I think, I felt a sting through my head. Ugh, my head hurts.. Stupid me for drinking stupid alcohol, because of stupid Dongwoo. With a lot of effort I get out of bed and manage to arrive at the bathroom after stumbling. Wow, I look terrible, my hair is like a bird's nest and my make-up is smudged all over my face. I brush my hair and remove my make-up. Now I look better...Thank god.

Looking up in the mirror, I see the shirt I am wearing. I grab it and look at it again. This shirt isn't mine.. Oww, wait I might have a flashback. Minji saw me yesterday night and took me home. Oh god, I'm so embarrassed. I probably puked all over my clothes, in and around the toilet. Poor Minji.. she had to clean it. I should apologize, damn.

Closing the door of the bathroom, I walk into the kitchen. Still a bit foggy and with my head hurting, I don't look up, but instead I look at the floor. The light is hurting my head even more.. Oh, she's making hangover soup? But she can't cook, at all? Weird..
I walk quietly to her until I can back-hug her.

" Mianhae, Minji.. I'm really sorry I got drunk.. Dongwoo broke up yesterday with me, I was and still am sad. I know I can talk to you about everything, However I didn't want to bother you. I'm so so so sorry! " I hugged her closer and she suddenly stopped cooking. " I-I-It's o-o-ok.. " A heavy voice sad, which continued: " Aren't you sorry because you puked on me though? " "Oh god, I really did? I'm so sorry Minji! " I said while I hugged her even more. " I will forgive you if you  buy me a new shirt. You're wearing my shirt and.. Ewwww.. Girls have cooties. " The same voice said again. Her shirt? Girls? Cooties? Letting go, I look up, despite my head hurting and see Kyung's bac- back!? Widening my eyes I  manage to stammer: " W-W-What are you doing here? Does Minji knows this?! Oh god.. Why are you here? And why aren't you wearing a shirt? " I throw these questions at him for about 2 minutes, until he, finally, places his hand on my mouth. '' Mphmhf! '' 

" You were very drunk and I brought you back home. Minji gave me the keys, so don't worry, she does know it. You also puked on your clothes, and mine, so I changed you. And no, don't worry, I didn't do something erted with you, you're so not my type. I also gave you my shirt... " He trailed off, leaving the meaning behind of the last sentence. After Kyung explains everything I ate the breakfast he made for me. Well, his breakfast is better then that from Minji, it's really yummy.

So after breakfast Kyung and I went to the mall to buy him a new shirt. Never ever ever again. We seriously walked the whole day in the mall and he was never satisfied. Because it took him hours, I also started to look around for myself. I don't like shopping, ok? I just got bored.. It's normal, right?

10 Minutes before closing time he finds the shirt he wanted me to buy him.. Finally. We walk to the cashier but before I had the chance to pay, Kyung says to the cashier: " I'll also take this. " He hands her a blouse that I wore not too long ago Why? Puzzled, I look at him. " Please put them in separate bags, thank you. " After Kyung pays the bill, we walk out the mall. Quietly walking to my house, I decided to speak up: " Uhm.. Thanks for helping me when I was drunk yesterday.. " He looks at me and shoves the bag in my hands. " Here, your blouse, as a thank you. " I look at him puzzled again. Thank you? Why should he thank me?  " Don't cry over Dongwoo, you can get someone much better than him. " He smiles and gives a kiss on my forehead. Just like last night? Before I can say something he walks away. He turns around and says: " But first.. Get rid of the cooties! "

What? " Yah! I don't have COOTIES! STUPID KYUNG! " I yell at him loudly. Why is he ruining the mood again? Urgh! Laughing out loud he says: " Good night Jung Mi, you really look beautiful in that blouse and don't worry, before you know it, you will find a much better boyfriend! " He smiles at me, waves a few times and then turns around again. After a few meters, he turns around the corner so I can't see him anymore. I open my door, walk towards my bedroom and put the blouse in my closet. All this time, my mind blank.

I cook some dinner while waiting for Minji. Where'd she go anyway?! 

Today was a really weird day.
I hear keys in the keyhole and see Minji walking inside the kitchen after a moment.