Lost.

Unexpected twists.

It's been a while! Co-Author iamamazinglyhot here~ (=3=)//

 


‘’ So… T-that means that.. Oh no.. ‘’ I broke out in sobs once again and let myself fall on the ground, on my knees. Jung Mi grabs my arm and tries to pull me up, which doesn’t work. ‘’ Come on Minji.. It’s not that bad.. It means we’ll stay here for longer than expected.. ‘’ She calmly spoke. I looked at her with disbelief. ‘’ It’s not that bad!? MY LIFE IS ING RUINED. I HAD SO MANY THINGS PLANNED OUT… ‘’ My voice trailed off. ‘’ I-I.. W-what.. about my b-brother..?! ‘’ I let my head fall down on the pavement, feeling my skin burning from the hard collision. Jung Mi let me go and I could feel her staring at me. ‘’ As if you’re the only one affected by this! WHY DON’T YOU THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES FOR ME TOO?! ‘’ She screamed at me loudly. I looked up at her, shocked. I was about to reply, when I saw a red liquid dropping down on my nose. ‘’ I finally had made up my mind to forget everything that happened here! I was ready to go back home, but no.. YOU JUST HAD TO RUIN IT FOR ME! You… You just had to burn down the damn cafe ‘’ She continued.

I was staring in front of me, apparently night was falling again. I had been walking for the whole day, not knowing where to.. Half the day, I had been questioned by the police and was forced to sign a contract with the owner of the cafe, along with Jung Mi, who left without saying anything. Tears weren’t coming out anymore, my head felt heavy and I probably looked like a homeless person. I felt the thirst in my throat, but didn’t feel like drinking anything. I did not feel any hunger and didn’t feel like eating anyway. Time passed, for how long, I did not know. As I closed my eyes and opened them, I noticed the sun had come up again. A mother was walking with her daughter, who looked at me. ‘’ Mommy, wait! ‘’ The little girl said as she broke away from her mother’s grip and walked over to me. ‘’ Miss.. Sunshine will come surely! ‘’ The girl looked at me and placed her umbrella next to me. It had been raining? I looked at the girl, surprised and all the girl did was smile and walk back to her mother. ‘’ You can’t just talk to strangers! ‘’ The mother said as she grabbed the girl her hand and started walking. I grabbed the umbrella and held it up above me, the small umbrella only protecting my head.


Running through a flower field, I laughed and called out someone’s name. ‘’ Catch me if you can! ‘’ To which the voice shouted back: ‘’ Run! I’m faster, I’ll get you! ‘’ while laughing. I turned around and continued running, backwards and reached out my hand. The person was about the grab my hand when everything started shaking and I fell down. ‘’ MINWOO! ‘’ I screamed out loud.


I shot up and looked at the person in front of me. ‘’ ARE YOU OKAY!? ‘’ I looked at him confusedly. ‘’ Where am I? ‘’ I asked him, looking around me. He ignored my question as he hooked one of his arms under my knees and the other one around the back of my shoulders. He lifted me up in one try and I looked at him. ‘’ I’m bringing you to the hospital. ‘’ Was all he said as he started running. ‘’ No! I’m okay! Really! ‘’ I loudly said as I started coughing. ‘’ Not the hospital… ‘’ I then weakly continued. He stopped running and looked right at me. ‘’ Please… ‘’ I trailed off, rested my head against his chest and closed my eyes.

‘’ She should be okay now. ‘’ I heard a female voice. I slowly opened my eyes and hazily saw some figures. ‘’ Yeah! Her fever’s as good as gone. ‘’ Another female voice said. ‘’ That’s great.. Thanks! What would we have done without you two.. ‘’ A familiar voice spoke. My right hand slowly rose up, followed by my arm and I slowly reached for my face. ‘’ She’s awake, we’ll be leaving her in your hands. ‘’ I heard one of the female voices speak. ‘’ Thanks again! ‘’ The same voice spoke. I felt a slight bump as someone landed on the bed and I closed my eyes once again. ‘’ Hey there pretty. ‘’ The corners of my mouth twitched up when I recognized the voice and I opened my eyes once again, my sight finally getting focused. ‘’ Hi.. ‘’ Was all I could say as I looked at him. ‘’ Feeling better now? ‘’ He asked. I nodded as I looked at his face. He smiled, relieved. ‘’ I’m.. intruding again.. ‘’ I managed to say. He looked back at me and smiled even brighter. ‘’ Seems like you are! ‘’ Somehow I started laughing softly and closed my eyes. ‘’ Jimin, I need to use the bathroom. ‘’ I couldn’t help but laughing harder. Jimin looked at me with a straight face and suddenly busted out laughing too.

‘’ I apparently left the stove on, I forgot to turn it off.. So the whole cafe burned down. ‘’ I sighed and continued: ‘’ Normally I work as a waitress, but the cook was sick, so they asked me to fill in. ‘’ I continued to tell them about the whole day of talking to the police and signing the contract. ‘’ So it’s solved right? You can work to pay off the debt, again. It’s not too bad right? ‘’ Namjoon carefully asked. ‘’ That part isn’t, however.. ‘’ I sighed once again. ‘’ Jung Mi and I were supposed to move back to America.. We finished our college here and then we’d move back. I had everything planned out.. I’d start learning for doctor, so I could support my little brother, who’s still in America. He’s living in a foster home, because I couldn’t support him at that time and was too young to. ‘’ I switched to telling them about Jung Mi and how I would be uncomfortable seeing her now.

 

‘’ Hey.. It might sound weird, but why don’t you move in here for some time? ‘’