Flashback.

Unexpected twists.

Co-Author iamamazinglyhot here~ 

 

Lee Minji's POV.


‘’ Ah, good morning? I mean.. Good evening? Ah jeez, hi. ‘’ I slightly stammered. Jung Mi looked at me patiently, waiting for me to explain. ‘’ Ah.. I should explain, right? ‘’ I asked while leaning against the kitchen counter. ‘’ Yeah, you own me an explanation.. Where’d you go, without telling me? ‘’ She asked. As if you always tell me where you go.. ‘’ Don’t give me that look. ‘’ She stated. ‘’ Fine.. Well it’s like this.. ‘’ I looked at the ground, quite embarrassed. ‘’ Like?... ‘’ Her voice trailed off.

 

FLASHBACK.

While we were walking towards Jimin’s home, I eyed the neighborhood. ‘’ I don’t think I should go on with this, I should probably rent a cheap motel room.. Sleeping over at someone I just met isn’t my style, at all.. ‘’ I explained while I stopped walking. Jimin too, stopped walking and eyed me. ‘’ If I wanted to do something to you, I would’ve done it way before. Not that I don’t want to do anything with you.. Oh no, that sounded weird.. ‘’ He trailed off and seemed to gather his thoughts. ‘’ Alright, how about we play videogames all night? ‘’ He smiled brightly, but quickly stopped smiling. ‘’ Or perhaps you don’t like videogames? Oh.. ‘’ He once again stopped talking. He’s way too cute, I don’t think he means me any harm.. I do like videogames after all! ‘’ Alright, sounds like a plan! ‘’ I exclaimed happily while nodding my head once. His face switched from pouting to smiling once again. ‘’ Great! ‘’ He grabbed my hand and started walking again. ‘’ I won’t go easy on you because you’re pretty! ‘’ Scoffing I looked at him. ‘’ I’ll beat you, you just wait! ‘’

 

After a short walk we arrived at an apartment complex. ‘’ Oh, I forgot to tell you.. I live with a few friends of mine, but they’re probably asleep, so don’t worry. ‘’ He casually told me as he entered the elevator. ‘’ No problem, I guess? ‘’ I slightly questioned while he chuckled as he pressed the button to the third floor. Arriving at the third floor, we exited the elevator and he led me to his apartment. He punched in the code of the security system and the door opened, letting us pass. Finally inside, he lets go of my hand so we could both take off our shoes. Walking through the small hall, I noticed there weren’t many doors, 3 doors to be precise. Following Jimin towards the living room, the first thing I noticed is that it was very clean. ‘’ It’s clean.. I didn’t really expect that.. ‘’ I slightly raised my shoulders. ‘’ Hey.. Hoseok hyung’s pretty clean.. ‘’ He loudly said while grabbing something to drink from the kitchen. I softly laughed and sat down on the couch, which he quickly did as well. ‘’ Well, let’s get started so I can win from you! ‘’ Jimin beamed.


 

I yawned and stretched my arms while I opened my eyes. Oh no.. I must’ve fallen asleep.. I scanned the room and noticed I was lying at the bottom of a bunk bed. ‘’ Oh? ‘’ I asked out loud and suddenly an unfamiliar head popped around the corner. ‘’ Hey! You’re awake! ‘’ He slightly screamed. ‘’ Oh, ah.. Yes. ‘’ I replied. He now popped the rest of his body inside and walked over to me. ‘’ I’m J-Hope, that’s my nickname at least.. You can call me like that! ‘’ He smiled brightly. ‘’ Oh yes.. I’m Minji.. Where’s Jimin by the way? ‘’ I replied. ‘’ He totally ditched you! ‘’ Another guy said as his head popped in the room for a second and disappeared right after. ‘’ No he didn’t TaeTae, shut up! ‘’ JHope screamed after the guy and then turned to me again. ‘’ He’s in the living room, but you might want to get washed up first.. ‘’ JHope explained and stood up. ‘’ Here I’ll show you the bathroom. ‘’ He smiled and pointed at the door of the bathroom. Entering the door after getting out of the bedroom, I looked at the mirror. I expected worse. I chuckled out loud while I washed up, removing any makeup that was left and patting down my hair. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. ‘’ Yes? ‘’ I asked as I opened the door slightly. JHope was standing there, holding some clothes. ‘’ You can change into these, I can understand if it’s a bit fresher. They’re mine if you were thinking about that. ‘’ He smiled and handed me the clothes. I thanked him, closed the door and got changed into his clothes. The shorts reached beneath my knees, while his shirt reached over my . After folding my clothes, I left the bathroom and placed them in the bedroom. I then walked over to the living room and was greeted by the sight of not 3, but 7 guys. I was at a loss of words, because I never expected this. This explains the three bunk beds and the other bed in 1 room.. I stared into nothingness when Jimin snapped me out of my fantasy. ‘’ Noona~ ‘’ He slightly sang. I snapped my head in his direction and looked at him. ‘’ Good morning Jimin. ‘’ Was all I could bring out. ‘’ Morning? Noona.. You’ve slept so long, it’s almost dinner time! ‘’ He cutely sang. Out of panic, I apologized to him and the other guys.

 

After getting introduced to them all, they invited me for early dinner, as they called it. In front of me is sitting Jimin, while at my left, at the head of the table, JHope is sitting. He’s been very kind to me this morning. On my right, Jin, the cook is sitting. He hasn’t said a word to me, but he did scoop up my food and I noticed him glancing at me at times so he must be kind.. Right? In front of Jin there was ‘V’ or ‘TaeTae’ as JHope called him, he was gazing at his food with his mouth slightly open. Next to him was Jungkook, the only one, with Jimin, who used his own name while introducing himself. He kind of reminds me of a hamster or a squirrel. In front of Jungkook there’s Suga, someone else who gave me a nickname. He hadn’t been able to sit still from the moment I met him.. And last, at the other end of the table, ‘Rap Monster’ was sitting. I had so much trouble holding in my laughter, that he just told me to call him Namjoon, which sounds a lot better than Rap Monster in my opinion. He keeps on talking about everything, occasionally joking with the other boys. ‘’ You should eat. ‘’ JHope gestured me and I nodded.

 

‘’ Well.. I should leave now.. ‘’ I softly said after helping clean up the table. I turned to JHope first. ‘’ What should I do about your clothes? ‘’ I frowned while he brightly smiled. ‘’ I’ll get them back sometime, don’t worry! ‘’ Was all he said. I apologized to everyone and thanked them, earning a few smiles and a glare from Jin. I scrunched my nose at him and turned around to walk towards the door, with Jimin following me. After stepping out the door, I turned around to face Jimin. ‘’ Oh right, give me your phone real quick! ‘’ He said. I furrowed my eyebrows and handed it over. He typed something in and I could hear his phone from his pocket. He smiled and gave me my phone back. I shook my head smiling and looked at him. ‘’ Really.. Thank you very much, also.. I’m very sorry for falling asleep. ‘’ I bowed my head. Before I could say anything else, I felt two arms wrap around me and his body pressed against mine. ‘’ Thank you noona, I too, had fun! Also.. You own me a date, I won with the game after all! ‘’ He smiled as he pulled back. I stuck out my tongue, bowed once more and turned around. ‘’ Yeah, yeah~ See you later Park Jimin! ‘’

END FLASHBACK.

 

‘’ Well.. That’s what happened.. ‘’ I looked at Jung Mi, who nodded. ‘’ That explains a lot.. You still should’ve let me know you weren’t coming home for the whole day.. ‘’ She sighed and then broke out in a smile.