Going home.

Unexpected twists.

Minji's POV.


 

'' Oh.. You didn't have to do this! You know we didn't mind you staying with us! '' Jimin said. '' But still.. I'm really thankful for everything you've done.. '' My voice trailed off when I answered. '' But still.. You made us a whole package with gifts of what each one of us like.. '' V, seriously said. '' Gosh.. It's pretty scary, seeing you being serious.. '' I jokingly pouted. V widened his eyes and held out his hands towards my face. '' I'm going to get you, I know what you did last summer! '' He said in a funny voice. Everyone started laughing at V while I faked a scary look. I smiled brightly, I will miss living with these dorks. '' Well then.. I think it's time for me to go.. '' I sadly smiled while I leaned in to hug each one of them, except for Jin. '' Thank you so much for everything! I really appreciate it! '' I said as I finished hugging them. '' Yeah! Come and visit us soon or we'll visit you! In a not creepy way. '' Suga said. '' Or maybe we will. '' Jungkook joked. I shook my head and smiled. '' Let's get going, Minji! '' Jin said. I nodded and Jin held open the car door for me, so I entered it. As soon as he got in and started the engine, I waved at the boys and smiled! ''

 

Jin and I stood in front of the door of my house. '' Ah- '' '' Hey- '' We both started talking at the same time. Jin broke out in a smile and said: '' You can go first! '' I smiled and nodded. '' Do you want to stay for dinner? '' I asked him, bravely. He wanted to get to know me.. And I'm curious to get to know him, so.. '' Oh, yeah! Sure, I'd love to. '' He looked shocked, but accepted brightly. After I invited him in, I asked him to wait while I'd make dinner, but he denied and walked with me to the kitchen. '' You just can't sit still while someone's making dinner, can you? '' I smiled as I looked in the fridge. '' Hmm? There's a note on the dinner table.. '' Jin said. '' Oh can you read it? '' I asked while still looking in the fridge. '' Of course I can read.. '' He sarcastically stated and then continued: '' Minji, for when you're back.. Don't you dare make dinner, you'll mess up the ingredients! I'll make you some food when I get home. Just be patient, there are some snacks in the drawer. - Jungmi. '' Jin finished. I awkwardly laughed while rubbing my neck and looked at Jin. '' Looks like I'll be cooking. '' Jin laughed and softly pushed me aside. I clumsily moved aside and jumped to sit on the counter. Jin didn't even look to my side when he said: '' Get off the counter. '' I pouted and hopped off. '' Gosh, you never let me sit on the counter! '' '' Why do you think I won't let you sit on it? '' Jin looked straight at me. '' Because you're a meanie. '' I stuck out my tongue. '' I'll cut off your tongue! '' Jin joked as he held up the knife he was using. I shook my head and sat on the kitchen table instead. Jin turned around right away and looked at me. '' OKAY! I'll just sit on the chair. '' I threw my hands up in the air and sat down on the chair. Jin smiled and continued with the preparations.

 

'' Seriously, your cooking is even better than Jungmi's cooking. Can't you cook for me every day? '' I looked at him with big questioning eyes. '' Jin gulped down and looked at me straight in the eyes. '' Sure, I'll just move in here then. '' Jin jokingly stated. '' Well then, let's go ahead and get married. '' I continued with the joke. He suddenly looked really serious and leaned with his elbows on the table, inching closer towards me. '' Why don't you just kiss me then? '' He whispered loud enough for me to hear it. I widened my eyes and looked at him as he inched a tiny bit closer. Is he still joking... Why is my heart beating this loudly.. Right then, we heard a key turn from the front door. Jin sat down again and smiled at me. '' Don't worry, I'm just joking. '' I stuck out my tongue at him and looked at the door right after. '' Oh, hey Minji.. '' Jungmi trailed off as she looked at Jin. '' Nice to meet you, my name's Jin. '' Jin greeted her and she greeted him back. Jungmi looked at the table and widened her eyes. '' OH NO, you ruined the ingredients, didn't you? Oh gosh, Jin!? I hope you didn't eat it! She cooks with poison!! '' Jungmi almost shouted. '' Gosh, don't worry.. Jin oppa cooked for us, he can cook even better than you! '' I . She stuck out her tongue and walked towards the living room. '' Well then, let's do the dishes. '' Jin suggested and I nodded. Together we started washing the dishes. When I handed him a plate, his hand grazed mine and we looked at each other. '' Oh... Sorry.. '' He whispered. '' It's.. okay. '' I whispered back. I'm sure my cheeks are as red as a potato right now.. What's wrong with me?

 

After finished the dishes, we talked for a little bit while sitting around the kitchen table. After that, Jin said he had to go. We were standing at the door when he looked at me. '' Thanks for inviting me in.. I really enjoyed today. '' Jin smiled. '' Ah no, I should be thanking you.. You made dinner, even though you're the guest.. Sorry.. '' I slightly bit my lip as I looked down. '' Don't worry about it! '' He smiled as he tapped my chin slightly to make me look up. What am I doing.. Am I blushing? '' T-thank you so m-much! '' I slightly stammered while talking. He smiled and me and hugged me. '' Well, I'll see you around! Have a nice night. '' Jin said as he let go and walked away. '' Ah, yeah! Y-you too! '' I smiled as I waved. Once I went back in, Jungmi looked at me with a facial expression that told me: '' Tell me everything. '' So I told her about how everything went with me and she told me everything that happened with her.