Money.

Unexpected twists.

Minji had been questioned by the police and was forced to sign a contract with the owner of the cafe, along with me. Ugh, like seriously. It's her stupid fault and now I have to help her to get the money back!? I left without saying anything after signing the contract, being angry at her. We have to work in the same cafe and we have to give about 75% of the paycheck back, I'll be seeing her a lot anyway. Even being mad at Minji, I'm happy that the owner didn't put us in jail or something.

After buying new food, since I used mine last night for Kyung. I went back to the apartment. I opened the door but all lights were off, Minji wasn't home.. After making dinner for 2, (I might be mad, but I'm not a meanie!) I ate my dinner alone. Grabbing the dinner of Minji and putting it in de fridge, after getting her message that she won't come here for a while. Couldn't she say it sooner, that she wouldn't come home.. Jeezz, I'm so mad since I made her dinner already!

About 3 hours later, while I'm watching Running Man, the doorbell rang. I quickly jump up and run to the door, but my smile completely fades as I don't see Minji at the door. But Kyung.. " Why are you here? " I ask him, dumbfounded. " Well.. I heard what happened, on the news. I just wanted to check if you and your friend, Minji are doing okay. " He says while nervously scratching his neck. " Uhhmm.. I'm fine. " I try to keep my poker face up. I'm totally lying.. I want to cry, because I'm missing home.. Kyung suddenly grabs my hand and sits me down on the couch, after dragging me inside. I think he noticed.. He looks at me with his puppy eyes, silently questioning me.. Because of that, I burst out crying.

" - And I hate this! " I keep crying while he rubs over my back with his hand. " I understand, however.. It's only about a year of working there.. " He tries to comfort me. " But that's the problem! " I look at him with my red puffy eyes and continue: " I don't want to stay here! I want to go back! "  " .... W-W-Wait.. How do you mean going back? " Kyung asks me nervously. " Going back home, ! " He's starting to annoy me, although he means well.. " Going back to America.. I really want to leave everything here.. I want to forgot everything here! " I start crying again while Kyung keeps quiet. " I thought that we we're going back in just 1 week.. But noooo.. Minji had to burn that damn cafe.. " I angrily explained. " You never told my that you were going back to America.. " He raised his voice slightly... And because of that Kyung and I start to bicker, which soon turns into a big fight.. With lots of cursing..

After fighting for a while, Kyung finally left the apartment. Laying in my bed, I'm thinking about the fight.. Ughh.. Why does it feel like my heart's being ripped in two pieces?

 

Waking up at 7 AM, I walk towards the bathroom and see that my eyes are still red and puffy because of the crying. After showering, I put on some make-up and clothes. Only grabbing my purse, I go out. I'm not hungry at all.. I'm not eating breakfast today..

I don't speak to Minji during work and she doesn't speak to me. My work is behind the cash register, It's so hard for me to smile, because some people probably recognize me because of the news. We've been working for a week now, Minji and I haven't talked yet.. I really want to know how she's doing, but I don't want to ask her.. I have pride.. Kyung visits like twice a day and I really want to say sorry, however I don't want to start.. He really said some mean things..

Flashback:

I loudly yell at him: " ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ANGRY, IN THIS SITUATION, THAT I DIDN'T TELL YOU THAT!? AND SO WHAT!? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BE ANGRY!? " Kyung looks at me and starts to yell back at me: " YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF, DON'T YOU!? I SUPPOSE THAT'S THE REASON WHY DONGWOO LEFT YOU! " He angrily walks through the door and closes it with a loud bang.

End of Flashback.

Kyung gets up from his seat and walks towards the door. I accidently cross his path. Will he finally talk to me? However, he just continues walking, slightly bumping into my shoulder. How can he just push me.. He didn't even look at me.. My eyes are getting teary, why is this happening to me?!

After my shift, Minji walks up to me. '' Can we please talk? '' '' Sure. '' Walking to the park, we sat down at a bench. '' Look.. '' We both said at the same time and then started talking. Both crying and laughing, we apologized to one another. We even talked about Kyung, I told her what happened and how I spend the time while she was away, while she kind off kept me in the dark about her week. I respected her choice though. After talking about Kyung, I realized that maybe I like him more than friends.. I'm still mad at for what he said though! 

 

After another week, I heard the doorbell. It was Kyung, who looked horrible with red and puffy eyes. '' Hey.. Can I come in? " Was all he asked. " No. " I said, I was still mad after all. " Please, I heard that you and Minji made up.. Uhm.. Can I talk to you? Please. " He practically begged me. " No. " I answer again. " Why not? " Kyung asks and then continues: " There is no one home except you, I know Minji still didn't move back." " I'm talking to someone on the phone! " I tell him with a poker face, but on the inside I feel like crying.. Kyung looks down at my both hands and looks at me again. " I don't see a phone.. " He looked unimpressed. Making a phone with my right hand and putting it to my ear and mouth I start talking: '' Hello? Oh, sorry! No it's no one, he's leaving already! '' With my left hand I grab the door and close it. But the door didn't close, Kyung put his foot between the door. Suddenly Kyung grabs my right hand and brings it close to his ear and mouth " I'm sorry, " He says to my right 'hand' phone " -I need to speak to Jungmi, don't worry she will call you back! " He let go of my right hand, letting it fall down and steps through the door. With a thud, he closes the door behind him.