The breakup.

Unexpected twists.

Choi Jung Mi's POV.


It's 10 o'clock in the morning. I'm sitting in my favorite cafe, waiting for my boyfriend.
Yes, I, Choi Jung Mi have a boyfriend who I've been dating for 5 months. He is my first boyfriend and I love him so much.
I hear the door open and look up. I see Dongwoo looking around. " Dongwoo, I am here, " I say and wave at him to come over.
We talked a lot, well I mostly did the talking... I feel like something is off.
" Hey Dongwoo, what is wrong? " I ask him, concerned.
" Well ... " Dongwoo starts.

5 minutes later:
After Dongwoo is done talking, he stands up and walks out of the cafe.
I can't say or hear anything. My boyfriend.. No ex-boyfriend ... Who I, yesterday, had my first time with (yes it is what you think it is), just broke up with me.
The reason is that he 'didn't love me anymore'. I think that probably, no, definitely his real reason is that  " I'm tired to play with you and because we have, finally, done it."

I feel terrible ... I don't understand ... Why??
Getting up, I quickly run after him, I need answers!

Following him to the corner of the street, I want to confront him but I can't ... Something holds me back.
I see him walking to a girl who is much prettier and more girlie than me..... My heart starts hurting more and more...
I hear them talking... and right at that moment I realize that I was just a game... An easy, ugly, stupid game... Probably because he knows that I was just staying here for 6 - 7 months.
I see them laughing about me... I feel so stupid... I am stupid.
I was so stupid in love that I was even thinking to stay here. Like forever staying here, starting a family here, with him, with Dongwoo.

I can't ask him to think about it​, think about it to try it again...argh...stupid heartaching.
I have to get over it as my best friend can't find it out because she will kill him ....
I need to do something now!
I grab my cell phone and go to his phone number => I delete his number and pictures. (Check.)

Now I will go shopping for tonight, even if I hate shopping, I need to do something to get him out of my head.
And tonight as  the third thing, even it is not my style... I'll be going to a club, so I can cry my eyes out and my best friend won't notice.

Being in love ... However getting heartbroken, even more!