You..Me..Park..NOW!

Long time, no see

He put on the shirt and dried his hair with a towel. You just went to the bathroom and also put some new clothes on. You looked into the mirror and then you went out of the bathroom. You heard that Zelo called his hyungs that he'll stay here for a night and they agreed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                    AT THE SAME TIME AT THE DORM 

''Yooo Guys Zelo just called..He will stay the night at Jee's hotel, because of the big storm.'' Jongup said.

''Zelo will stay the night at Jee's hotel you say?'' Himchan asked with you smirk.

''Oh..My..Gosh!!! Seriously guys Zelo comes of age!!'' Daehyun said upset with a high voice because he was so happy.

''Haha I remember the first time I slept at a girls house..Man that was the best night ever..I swear!!!'' Himchan interrupted Daehyun.

'Oh Guys..He will just stay the night because of the storm.'' Yongguk tried to call them down.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                  AT THE HOTEL

''So Zelo I will sleep at the couch today.'' You said and took your bedcover.

''You cant be sure? I will sleep at the couch, not you..'' He said with a serious voice.

''No need to..I wanted that you sleep here.''

''Jee give me that bedcover!!! I will sleep at the couch.''

''Fine..fine!! If you want it so neccessaliry..'' You sighted.

 

You put your bedcover back and sat on your bed. You started to talk a lot with Zelo..After an hour he sat with you on your bed and you talked much more about your childood...The pretty and also the bad rememberings. You laughed how cute you both were. You were surprised when you looked at the clock..It was already midnight. Actually you were so happy to have Zelo in your life again. You missed him a lot. But then all of a sudden Zelo surprised you...

''J-Jee?'' He stuttered

''What is it Zelo? You look so nervous..'' You looked at him with big eyes.

''Well..I-I dunno how I should explain this..B-But can you help me?'' He asked you-

''Sure Zelo what is it? Just tell me!!''

''O-okay..I like someone a-and I don't know how I should tell her..How would you tell someone that you like him?'' He looked at you.

''O-Oh..Hmm If I would be a boy I would buy her a red rose and give it to her on a special day or date..'' You tried to help Zelo..But As he told you that he likes someone your heart broke in pieces..Actually you wanted to cry, deep inside you really liked Zelo...Or more like this? But still you helped him, you just wanted to make him happy.

''Ah okay I see..That you!!'' He thanked and smiled at you.

 

You both were tired so you decidet to go to bed. Zelo already slept after 30 minutes but you couldn't seep..You always had to think of that what Zelo said...*Who is she? Is she pretty? I hope she makes him happy!!! If not I'm gonna kill her!!* You always thought to yourself. *But why do I even care? I don't even like Zelo in THAT way...tst Jee pull yourself together!!*  You gave youself a short slap. After 2 hours of non-sleeping you finally fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                         THE NEXT MORNING

It was 8 a.m and you suddenly woke up and heard something...You rubbed your sleepy eyes and looked over to the couch, but no.one was there. You looked to the bathroom, but nothing. Zelo wasn't there...Without saying goodbye ot anything.. but then all of a sudden you found a little message on your table.

>>Good morning my JeeJee Sunshine. I hope you slept well!! look over to the kitchen, I made you breakfast. Hope you'll like it and now comes the important part. Visit me around 2pm at the park!!!!<< You blushed when you read ''JeeJee Sunshine''...He always called you like that, since your childhood. What could he just want at the park?....

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yooo Guys you liked that chapter? xD What could Zelo just want from jee? 0.o If you wanna know it, then keep reading xD♥