Is it you?

Long time, no see

You ran out of the airport with all your bags and took a view of your old hometown. ''Whaaa it has changed so much.'' You murmured to yourself.

You took out the paper which your mom gave you. She wrote the adress and the name of your hotel on it. ''Okaaay the hotels name is 'B.A.P'...And the street's called 'Main Street'...So far so good, but the city changed a lot.'' You went through the city and to the verge of despair. ''Oh common you must be kidding? I'm running in circles.'' You grumbled to yourself.

You decidet to ask a pedestrian. ''Excuse me could you help me please?'' But most of them just ignored you. ''Excuse me, I really need your help!!'' You whined when suddenly a women decidet to help you. 

''Okay it's not far from here. Just go straight ahead and then two times left! Listen TWO times! And then you'll see a big sign with 'B.A.P Hotel' on it.'' She explained you very friendly. ''THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!! YOU HELPED ME A LOT!!!'' you thanked the women.

You followed her description and finally saw the big sign and went into the hotel.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                               INSIDE THE HOTEL

''Hello, welcome to 'B.A.P hotel', can I help you?'' the receptionist asked.

''Yes I'd like to check in.'' You respond.

''How long?''

''Uhm I am not sure yet, but surely for one week...Or longer ._.'' You said unknowing.

''Okaaay then here's your room key and if you have any wishes, you know where you find us.'' She said while smiling.

''Thank you!''

 

You searched for room 21. ''Oh there is it!'' You went inside and unpacked all your stuff. ''Oh ..I think I forgot my toothbrush...Wasn't it already enough stress to get here and now I can go and buy a god damn toothbrush???'' You said annoyed to yourelf.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                              OUTSIDE THE HOTEL

You decidet to go and buy a toothbrush. You checked how much money you have with you and walked to the city. It really changed a lot in your opinion. You haven't been here for almost 7 years...The city got MUCH bigger in that time. You finally found a store where you can buy stuff like a toothbrush. You took one and went to the cash desk.

''Annyeonghaseyo.'' You said to the cashier and gave her the toothbrush. You paid and took all your stuff and went outside the store.

*I should go back..I'm so tired* You thought to yourself and rubbed your eyes. But suddenly your phone rang and you got a message from your mother.

>>Dear Jee, I hope you arrived well and found your hotel. Please write back and tell me if you're doing well.<< 

>>Hey Umma..Of course I arrived well...Guess what? I forgot my toothbrush. I just bought one that's so annoy-'' Suddenly you ran into someone and his stuff fell on the ground.

''Oh I'm sorry!! I'm sorry, let me help you!! this was not intentional.'' You apologized a few times. You wanted to pick up his pocket and his pass. You pick up his pass and read the name on it. *Choi Junhong...Choi Junhong?* You thought over and over again. 

''CHOI JUNHONG?'' You shouted, still looking on his pass.

''M-Miss is something wrong?'' He asked you confused.

You looked at him with big eyes. You couldn't believe it...

''Z-Zelo? Zelo i-is it you?'' You stuttered. You still can't believe it.

''Do we know us?'' He asked.

''Can't remember me??'' You looked at him.

After he stared a few seconds at you his eyes suddenly widened...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeey Babyz♥ Hope you liked the second chapter!!! I will continue tomorrow, so keep reading!! :3