Goodbye Germany, Hello Korea

Long time, no see

FINALLY...Today you will left Germany and will fly to your hometown. You are excited, because you always wanted to study art and now you got the chance for it and this in your beloved hometown! 

 

''Oooh I will miss you so much, my darling.'' your mother cried.

''Ummaaaa... Don't cry, I am a big girl now and I can take care of myself.'' you said.

''I know...But you are still my little baby.'' she whined.

''I got to go now Umma....I'll call every day, I promise.'' you calmed her down and gave her a goodbye kiss on her cheek and went outside your house.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''Oh my god..Already this late??? I have to hurry or I'll miss my flight!!!'' you said while looking on your wristwatch. ''TAAAXIIIII!!'' you shouted that everyone around you could hear it. A taxi stopped and took you to the airport.

You reached the airport and were relieved that you came in time. ''Ufff...Thank you very much!!!'' you said to the taxidriver and paid him, plus gratuity.

*Oh I'll miss you Munich..* you thought sad and took a last view on your city.

''Last Flight to Korea...Everyone HURRY UP.'' a man shouted. ''LAST FLIGHT TO KOREA...EVERYONE HURRY UP!!!!!!'' he repeated.

*Oh ...Now srsly...HURRY Jee!!!!* you thought. You ran as fast as you could with your bags and shouted. ''Everyone MOVE please...Please MOVE or I'll miss my flight.''...You pushed the people around you away and apologized many times. Finally you got into the plane and sat down.

The Airline ticket inspector came and you opened your pocket to gave your ticket to him. As he was gone you saw the little picture of you and Zelo as kids..You always had the picture with you. It was the best memory of you and zelo. 

''If Zelo still lives in our hometown?'' You wondered while remembering the old times with him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                                                  FLASHBACK TO YOU AND ZELO WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG

 

You both were only 5 years old and played outside at the sandpit. You built a big tower and you were so proud of it but then Zelo came and destroyed it. You started to cry.

''Zelo you stupid fool, look what you have done!'' you whined.

''That was anyway an ungly tower!! And don't call me stupid fool you stupid cow.'' he screamed and put out his tongue.

''BABO. BABO. BABOOO!! ZELO IS A BABO!!!!!!'' You .

''And you...You are Ugly! Ugly JeeJee!! Ugly JeeJee!!!'' he started to tease back...But all of a sudden you started to cry and ran away...

-

You sat on a tree and still cried.. *I hate that Zelo..He is so Pabo!! Sometimes I'd like to punch him in his stupid Babo Face.* You thought and sniffled. You always wanted to punch him, but he was still taller than you, even if he was only 2 month older. Suddenly you heard footsteps behind you. You turned around and saw Zelo standing in front of you.

''What do you want?'' You said angry. You both looked at each other and then he came closer and gave you a beautiful flower he plucked for you.

''I-I'm sorry that I called ugly.'' He apologized and looked at the ground.

''Awww Zelo how cuteee.'' You took the flower and hugged him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Zelo blushed and pushed you away.

''Hey stop it, you are still a stupid cow.'' You both started to laugh.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                                                                END OF THE FLASHBACK

 

You smiled and chuckled as you thought of the cute moments with Zelo. *Oh we were so cute.* you thought and looked at the Picture in your pocket.

''I hope he's doing well...That old Babo.'' You laughed while thinking of him. 

You missed him a lot..The first year you were in germany you phoned with him a few times, but the contact broke more and more over the years. You always hoped to see him again in the future. You did not have many friends in germany, so it wasn't hard for you to leave everyone. But you knew you'll miss your beloved mother...But it's still the best for you to leave and study art..Maybe you''ll earn a lot of money with your drawings or at least find new friends.

''Keep hold of!'' The stewardess said with her micro. ''We end up.'' The plane made strange noises but you landet well. You took your bags and got off the plane. You couldn't believe it..YOUR OLD HOMETOWN!!.....

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!! I will sure update it as soon as possible!! Well probably tomorrow, so KEEP READING!!! :D