She's cute

Long time, no see

...You both looked on the ground and blushed.

''Oh Guys, now stop teasing them, they are already looking at the ground.'' Yongguk smiled at your and Zelos cuteness.

''Sooo Jee...Do you have a boyfriend?'' Jongup asked you.

''Well..Eh-ehm..'' You stuttered. ''N-No.''

''Jongup don't ask things like that! That's awkward for a 17 year old girl.'' Daehyung chuckled.

''Well...If I would be 6 years younger than I would ask you out for a date.'' Himchan joked around and layed his arms around your shoulder, which made you blush even more.

''And you zelo? Do you have a girlfriend?'' Youngjae smirked.

''You exactly know that I don't have a girlfriend!!'' Zelo said annoyed.

''Then why don't you ask Jee out for a date??'' Himchan looked at you. Then you suddenly whidened your eyes and looked shocked at Himchan.

''I-I...'' You didn't know what to say.

''Haha I'm just joking.'' He started to laugh.

''I-I think I got to go now!!! It's a-already late.'' You stuttered...Still a bit shocked what Himchan said. You wanted to stand up but Zelo grabbed you on your wrist.

''Wait..I'll bring you home. It's already dark. You remember the old men the last time?'' Zelo said worried.

''Yeah..I remember. Thank you!'' You smiled softly at him. ''Guys it was nice to meet you!! I hope we'll meet again!'' 

''I am pretty sure about this!'' Daehyun laughed. Then you all sayed goodbye to eachother. They all waved you and it seemed that they like you. Zelo gave you your jacket and you both walked outside the dorm.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                     AFTER YOU AND ZELO LEFT THE DORM

''Aww she is so cute and friendly'' Daehyun said.

''Yeah!! Did you see how Zelo looked at her? And how he takes care of her? Cute, isn't it?'' Youngjae said.

''I know! And how easy it is to tease them.'' Himchan and everybody laughed.

''They are like love birds, but they don't know it.'' Jongup chuckled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                    OUTSIDE THE DORM

''I'm so sorry Jee!!! They are crazy I know!!'' Zelo apologized.

''Haha don't worry, I like them!'' You laughed. ''They ARE crazy, but they are really nice.''

It was very cold outside and you started to shiver.

''Are you alright?'' Zelo asked you.

''Yeah, Yeah don't worry.'' You faked a smile. But you are a bad liar. Suddenly Zelo took off his jacket and gave it to you.

''Here wear this. You are freezing.'' He smiled softly at you.

''No I can't! You'll freeze too!!'' You shouted worried.

''Tss don't worry about me.'' You respond...You knew he wouldn't take his jacket back, so you wore it. After 15 minutes you reached your hotel.

''Sooo..There we are!!'' You looked at him. ''Here your jacket. Thanks for it and for bringing me home.'' You smiled at him and gave him his jacket back.

''No problem.'' He said and gave you a hug. You didn't know why, but always when he hugs you, you start to blush.

''Eh Jee?'' He asked you nervous.

''Yeah?'' You looked at him with big eyes.

''Well...We are going to watch a movie tomorrow and may you wanna come too? Well..If it wasn't already too strange today with my friends.'' He chuckled.

''Uhm..Sure why not? Of course I would like to come.'' You smiled.

''O-Okay then see' ya tomorrow!!'' He waved you. You said goodbye to eachother and went inside your hotel.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                         IN YOUR HOTEL

You took out your room key and opened the door. You took off all your clothes and sat on your bed.

*Uff...That was a looong day!!! But they were all friendly!! I wonder why Zelo still don't has a girlfriend..He is so kind and careful.* You thought to yourself. You were tired and decidet to got to bed. You layed in your bed but you couldn't sleep...You always had to think about zelo. But after a long time you finally fell asleep...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yooo Guys..:Did you like the 6th chapter? I'll try to update it tomorrow :D So keep reading :3♥