Let's meet up

Long time, no see

                                                                                THE NEXT MORNING

You woke up, still tired of yesterday. You had a bad sleep because your hotel neigbours were too loud yesterday. Suddenly someone knocked on your door.

''Room service, we have brakfast for you Mrs. Kim.'' A Staff of the B.A.P hotel shouted.

''Come in.'' You answered. The staff came in and gave you your breakfast. 

''Slept well?'' She asked you with a friendly voice.

''Yeah kinda...My room neigbours were just too loud..'' You said exhausted.

''Yeah we know...We already told them they should be more quiet, so don't worry.'' She told you.

''Yeah thank you very much!!'' The staff left and closed the door. You layed on your bed and you wanted to watch TV. You switched on the tv but there was nothing interesting in it so you decidet to read a book..A horror classic: Stephen Kings Carrie. *Whaa that book is just great!!!  I love that horror stuff.* You thought to yourself. You're a horror freak but still scared if you watch a horror movie.

After you read an hour you were bored again...Then you remembered that you promised Zelo to call him. *Should I call him? I wonder If he's already awake? Well...I'll just call him.* After you wanted to call him a few times you always hang up and thought of it again but in the end you decidet to call him for sure! You searched him again and pressed the 'call' button and were in the queue.

>>Beep...Beep...Beep<< The phone rang until someone answered the call.

>>Annyeonghaseyo.<< A familiar Voice said.

>>Annyeonghaseyo I-Its's me, Jee.<< You said nervous because you were scared to annoy him.

>>Oooh Jee hey, I'm glad that you called me!! What's up?<< He asked you interested. 

>>Nothing much...I promised you that I'll call you, didn't I?. I just read a book and then I got bored.<< You told him.

>>Hmmm...Wanna meet up? May I give you my adress then you can visit me at home...and become acquainted  with my friends...We all live together. And later we can go go to the cinema or something like that if you want.<< He said.

>>Yeah sure...Then around 3 pm.<<

>>Yeah! See' ya. Bye<< He said and hung up. He gave you his adress and you wrote it on a little note...You are curious how you'll get along with his friends.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                           AT ZELO'S HOUSE RIGHT AFTER YOU CALLED HIM

''Hey, who called you?'' Himchan asked Zelo curious.

''My old childhood friend...My friend will come around 3 pm if it's okay.'' Zelo said.

''You had friends?'' Himchan joked around and everyone laughed.

''Yeah sure!! We've never got to know one of your friends!'' Yongguk said and changed the subject.

''Yeah right!'' Everyone agreed with Yongguk.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                AT YOUR HOTEL

*Aaah what could I just wear???* You thought and put out all your clothes. You threw almost every shirt on the ground because it was too 'ugly' in your opinion. But suddenly you found a cute Shirt that suited perfect to your red hair. Now you just had to find a perfect trouser...But instead a trouser you found a cute skirt.  

''Perfect!!'' You whispered to yourself while looking in the mirrow...You were proud of your outfit. You put some make-up on and straighted your hair with some hairspray...Actually you are too lazy to do things like that, but is was an exception today.

After you were satisfied with your Shirt, your Skirt, your Hair and your make-up you took your handbag and decidet to go a few minutes earlier because you knew it will take time to find his house....

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoo Guys updated again!! xD Hope you liked the 4th chapter. If I have time I'll update it today! :-) If not, then surely tomorror, so keep reading ^-^