Stay here

Long time, no see

...''HAHA! Funny Himchan!!'' You said with a sarcastic voice.

''Okaaay then let's watch the movie now!!!'' Jongup said and started the movie. Yongguk switched off the light for a cinema feeling and Youngjae opened the chips. You sat next to Zelo and your feets were on the table, same as Zelo's. The movie started and it was very quiet...

30 minutes already left and the movie was very thrilling for you all. Just as it was very quiet in the movie with an exciting mood Daehyun gave you a big shock as he screamed ''BUUUUUH!!!!''. You let out a big shout.

''DAEHYUN I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!! SERIOUSLY I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!'' You shouted and everyone laughed. Your heart still beat of the shock like hell. It was quiet again and you slipped over to Zelo more and more because you were scared. There was a little shock moment in the movie and all of a sudden you took Zelo's wrist and hide behind his shoulder..It was all reflex and you didn't even recognize that you you are sitting so close to him.. Zelo let out a little cute smile and a blush as he saw that you hide behind his shoulder. As you realized what you are doing you blushed and got back to your position..No one saw you two..Expect Yongguk! He observed you all the time and just smiled at your cuteness..

After a few shock moments and some killed People in the movie the movie suddenly endet...Of course 'To be continued'.

''Aah that was a great movie.'' Youngjae said.

''No it was a bit boring at the end.'' Himchan respond.

''Well...I liked the moment when Jee screamed!!'' Daehyun joked around. But you just gave him a glare and punshed him at the shoulder. ''Ouch that hurts!!'' He chuckled still about the moment you screamed.

''WHATEVA...I think i should go now, it's already late!! It was nice with you Guys!!'' You said. You knew what Zelo would say now. >>Wait Jee I'll bring you home it's already dark outside.<<

''Wait Jee..I'll bring you home it's already dark outside.'' He said and you had to laugh becasue you exactly knew what he will say.

''Of course, let's go!'' You waved the others and left with Zelo the dorm.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                            OUTSIDE THE DORM

''Jee? Will you stay at the hotel? It's very expensive, isn't it?'' He said with a curious face.

''Yeah I know it is..I already searched after a cheap apartment and I found one. If I have luck I can live there!!'' You said with big eyes and a smile on your face.

''Woah JeeJee that's great!!! i hope you'll get the apartment.''

''Yah i hope so too.'' You laughed.

You both talked and walked...talked and walked and talked and walked. Suddenly it started to rain like hell...Zelo took your head under his jacket that you won't get wet which made you blush. You both started to run and finally reached the hotel. It thundered and lightened.

''Zelo you CAN'T go home now!!! A big storm is incoming..Or is already here!!'' You shoted worried because the storm was so loud.

''But I have to!!'' He shouted while hiding under his jacket.

''NO!! Then just stay the night here!! But I won't let you go home!!! It's too dangerous!!'' You said and took his wrist and pulled him into the hotel. You went with him up to your room and opened the door. Your hair and your clothes were all wet..You gave Zelo a shirt from your brother, which he gave you as present when he won his first football game...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!! Did you like this chapter? xD I'll try to continue tomorrow, But I dunno if I'll manage it tomorrow because I'll go to a Convention :33 But I'll definitely update it on Sunday :D