THE FINAL♥

Long time, no see

...You waited curious until 2 pm..You just wanted to know what he could want. It was a beautiful weather outside..Well MUCH better than yesterday. The sun shine and it was very hot outside. A weather that makes everyone happy. You took a look to the clock and it was already 1 pm so you decidet to go earlier that you can enjoy the wonderful weather while going. There was still time until 2 pm so you went to a café and ate a cake. After you ate your cake and drank your coffee and you went to the park, just like zelo said or better said wrote. You arrived at the park..There were so many people so you couldn't find Zelo so you went a bit around..Suddenly there were fewer People..Then you didn't see anyone but you still walked straight ahead through the park. After walking some minutes you saw someone sitting on a blanket at the beautiful green sommer-meadow. It was Zelo, he looked like that he was waiting for you. You looked deep in his eyes and he smiled softly at you. You were just surprised and had a pokerface. You saw that Zelo stood up and went over to you...He suddenly stood in front of you and you were petrified. ''Surprised?'' He whispered you in your ear. He took your hand and went with you to the blanket..You blushed like crazy because Zelo just held your hand..You went with him to the blanket, without saying anything.You both sat down but you couldn't look in Zelo's eyes, you just looked at the ground and blushed.

''JeeJee...I-I know y-you must be surprised now..I wanna catch up so many things..Remember? It was when we've been 8 years. I promised you that I'll dance with you on your prom..You just went away and I couldn't  keep that promise..I wanted to make you the best day in your life, but I couldn't. I wanted to dance with you so badly, but I couldn't. I wanted to...To see you smile, b-but I couldn't!!!'' Zelo looked deep in your eyes and took your hand.

''Z-Zelo?'' You stuttered..You couldn't believe what he just said. All of a sudden Himchan and the other Guys came..You looked surprised at them, Daehyun just smiled at you as Himchan started to play guitar..They sang a cute love song just for you two.

''M-May I ask you for this dance?'' Zelo stood up and held out a hand. You looked at the guys again, because you still couldn't believe it. They smiled at you and nodded. You took Zelo's hand but didn't say anything. He put his hands at your hips and you put your hands at his neck..You blushed when you felt his soft touch on your hips. He smiled at you. ''No need to be nervous, my JeeJee Sunshine.'' He said and took your hair behind your left ear. 

''W-Why are you doing this?'' You blushed while starting to dance with him.

''Because I want to Babo.'' He laughed.

''Why don't you dance with the girl you like?''

''What do you think I'm just doing, JeeJee?'' He smiled. You blushed and looked at the ground. You enjoyed the rest of the dance with saying nothing. After the Guys sang the song they just went away and wished you a 'Have fun'...

''Please close your eyes!!'' Zelo requested so you did what he said. You just stood there with closed eyes and waited. ''Open them now please!'' He said with a friendly voice. You looked at him with big eyes. ''Remember when we've been 5 years? The day I destroyed your big sand tower?'' (First chapter) Suddeny he gave you a red rose. ''I called you ugly that day...I wanted to apoligize for this... You aren't ugly, got it? You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my whole life..I had to think every day of you when you were in germany..My biggest dream was to be with you!! Forever. I don't wanna lose you again, Mrs. JeeJee Sunshine!!! Never Ever!! Promise me that you won't leave me again...That would be the worse thing in my life and i can't live without you..Promise me please!!!'' He said worried and gave you a very tight hug.

''Z-Zelo...I-I promise!! And I missed you too!! Zelo..Zelo that was the first and best dance in my life!! I won't leave you again..No matter what!! Zelo...Zelo I..I love you!!!'' You stuttered and said with a loud voice, still hugging him. Suddenly he pulled you back and looked shocked at you.

''Y-You d-d-do what?'' He blushed.

''I-I always lov-'' Suddenly he interrupted you.

''N-No I should have been the one who's saying this.'' He said..All of a sudden he grab your wrist and pushed you to him that you fell into his arms...He took his hands on your hip and came closer and closer to you..You could already feel his warm breathe. You closed your eyes and your lips touched softly..It was the first kiss for both of you and you wanted to enjoy it. You both kissed as long as you had to hollow some air.

''I love you too..My JeeJee Baby.'' He said and you just had to blush..You smiled softly at him.

Slowly the sun goes down and it was the most beautiful view in your life. Zelo sat at a tree..You looked at him and he pointed at you. He made you sit between his legs. ''This is just too beautiful to be true...No, YOU are too beautiful to be true. You must be an angel.'' He whispered in your ear.  He lifted all your hair to one side of your shoulder and then he started to kiss your neck from behind...You blushed like crazy and turned your head around to him. You smiled at him and gave him a kiss..You leaned back at him and you both considered the the sunrise..it was more than just beautiful...You both sat longer than 1 hour at the tree, but then it was already dark, so you both decidet to go home to Zelo's dorm..Of course Zelo hold your hand while going home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                AT ZELO'S DORM

You went in with Zelo and the guys already expected you..They saw you holding hands with Zelo and they looked at each-other and smirked. 

''Finally the love birds are home.'' Youngjae lauged. ''What took you so long?''

''Well..We watched the sunrise..and..and enjoyed the view.'' You replied with a cute smile while looking at Zelo.

Himchan took your wrist and sat you on his lap that you coudn't run away. ''Sooo Jee and now tell me...is Zelo a good kisser??'' He laughed and wouldn't let you go. You covered your face with your hands and blushed..You didn't want to give an answere. Zelo also had to laugh because of your cuteness. ''I think I will steal you..Zelo can I have her?'' Himchan joked around, still made you sit at his lap.

''Do you think I would give you my life?'' Zelo replied. He took your hand and pushed you to him. 

''You are so cute together!!'' Daehyun fanboyed.

''Oh Jee..i almost forgot..Zelo told us that you are searching an apartment here?'' Yongguk asked. ''Well,...If you wouldn't mind you..you can live with us.''

''Wh-What? Really? YES!!!'' You shouted and hugged Yongguk. Today was definitely the best day in your life...

 

 

After 2 weeks you lived with Zelo and his friends at their dorm...You lived a happy life with Zelo..And his friends of course..After a 3 years you both got married and lived in a own apartment..the friends visited you almost daily. As you both became 24 years you got a child with Zelo..it was a Girl, the cute little Mi-Hyun. Himchan, Daehyun, Yongguk, Jongup and Youngjae have been like uncles for Mi-Hyun. Above all Himchan. He took care of her like it was his own daughter. he helped her whenever she needed help and if someone touched her, he also got angry, because he just wanted the best for her, not just some 'stupid' boys who just want her because she is beautiful. They ALL lived a happy life♥

 

♥THE END♥

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoooo guys♥♥♥ That was the end of the Fanfiction!! And i wanna say 'Thanks' to all who waisted their beautiful time to read all that stuff I wrote♥♥♥ THANK YOU!!! You are great!! I hope you liked the last chapter♥♥ BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ♥♥♥♥