Zelo's friends

Long time, no see

*Sooo let's find Zelo's house!!* You thought to yourself while looking on the note with his adress on it. You ran back and forth to find the right street but without success. You ran in circles again, like it was the last time. 

''God damn where I am??'' You grouched to yourself...Already 30 minutes left since you left your hotel. You decidet to ask a pedestrian again.

''Excuse me? Can you help me pls?'' You asked someone friendly. A man stopped and wanted to help you.

''Of course Miss, what is it?'' He said.

''Do you know where this street is?'' You asked him and gave him the note with Zelo's name and adress on it. He took the letter and immediately gave you an answere.

''Yes I do! Just go straight ahead until you see a red-white house with some apartments in it. This should be the right house.'' He explained you.

''Yeah I see. Thank you very much!!''

''For nothing. We don't want that you come too late to your boyfriend, right?'' He looked on the note and read Zelo's name and laughed.

''Oh no no no!! He's NOT my boyfriend!! He is ONLY a good friend. Don't mistake it!!!'' You shouted and blushed a bit.

''Yeah sure..That young people nowadays.'' He laughed again. ''So I got to go now. Good luck young lady.'' He said and waved you.

''Yeah, thanks again. Bye.'' You respond.

 

*So just straight ahead!* You went straight ahead..Finally you saw some Apartment-Houses.

*Green...Yellow...Violet..* You murmured to yourself while looking down the street. *...Red-White!*

''BINGOOO!!'' You shouted happy. It was already 3 pm. ''Oh now I should hurry!!!'' You said and run to the house...After you reached it, you were surprised because there were so many names written on the Doorbells...

''Oh damn!! Where should I ring??'' You were confused. You just pressed an unknown Doorbell.

>>Riiiing<< A women opened the door and you went inside the house.

''Excuse me, I know I am wrong here, but I am searching  for someone who's living in this apartment-house, so could you help me pls?'' You asked the women quiet.

''Of course, tell me how he looks like.'' She laughed.

''Yeah okay, so he is tall and he lives with more people in an apartment an-'' The women interrupted you.

''Of course I know him. You mean Junhong, don't you?'' She said friendly.

''Yes right!! Where's his apartment?'' You asked.

''Just over there.'' She said and pointed on the door besides you. ''He is so cute. He always helps me and carries my bags.But I think you wanna go now, so bye.'' She laughed and closed the door.

''Byeee, thanks for your help!'' You went to the door and knocked on it. 

''INCOMING.'' A familiar voice shouted and opened the door. It was Zelo.

''Jeee!! Nice that you came.'' He hugged you. ''Come in.'' He said and asked you in. You nodded and walked in with a cute smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                 INSIDE HIS AND HIS FRIENDS' HOUSE

He took you on your wrist and pulled you to the living room. ''I am sure you'll like them..Most of them are crazy, but all of them are friendly.'' He said and smiled softly at you. Suddenly you stood in the living room with Zelo and 5 other Guys. They all sat on the couch and watched a movie, so they didn't recognize you or Zelo.

''Hey Guys, remember the old childhood friend I talked about?'' He said loud, still holding you on your wrist. Suddenly everyone looked at you..A bit shocked.

''Her name is Jee...I already told you about her, didn't I?'' He said and smiled at you. Everyone still looked at you...It was a quiet mood. You looked at them and smiled awkwardly.

''Holy..I bet we all didn't expect this.'' Someone started to laugh. It was Himchan. ''We all thought you spoke about a Boy..'' He still laughed.

''H-Hi my name's Jee, n-nice to meet you all!'' You said shy, standing a behind Zelo.

''Hii Jee, nice to meet you too! My name is Yongguk. And this is Himchan, Jongup, Daehyun and Youngjae.'' He said very friendly and introduced everyone to you.

''Wanna sit down? Since you are Zelo's friend, you are our friend too!'' Daehyun said.

''Yeah sure let's sit down, Jee.'' Zelo said and looked at you, took your wrist again and pulled you to the couch and you both sat down. You sat between Zelo and Himchan. Next to Himchan sat Youngjae. Yongguk and Daehyun sat in an easychair across from you. They all asked you a lot of questions and you learned to know each other. You talked a lot with them...

''Do you know that Zelo talked a lot about you? Jee here..Jee there!! He talked every second about you around the time you were in germany.'' Daehyun chuckled. You blushed and took a look to Zelo who sat next to you and saw that he blushed too.

''Awww now they are blushing because of you Daehyun.'' Himchan pointed at both of you and laughed. 

''How cute!!'' Youngjae said and smiled. Everyone looked at you..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys did you like the 5th chapter? :D I'm going to continue it tomorrow!! I'm tired xD Keep reading :3♥