With Zelo and Donghae

Battlefield

I was going to run towards Donghae, but those two stop me. They pulled me back. I looked those two and they shush me. What is going on now? I poke the cat masked man. He looked me and pointed towards Donghae.
"Look closely. Where is your other friend?" The cat masked said to me. I looked where Zelo was. He was sitting next to Donghae. What is he trying to tell me? I saw then other guy coming out from a tent. He didn't look familiar to me, but it look like he was familiar to Donghae. He didn't talk to the guy, but he looked him. He didn't look away from him.
"One last time. Where is the boy." The man said to Donghae and Zelo. They didn't talk. He sigh. Then he grab Donghaes collar and looked into his eyes. Donghae spit on the mans face and he pushed Donghae away from him.
"Like I would tell you." Donghae said to the man. When I looked Donghaes hands they were tied together. So was Zelos hands. The kicked Donghaes stomach. I looked those two masked mans. They looked each other.
"Well... Back to work I guess." The dog masked man said with a sigh. The cat masked man looked me and sigh too.
"Stay here for a while." The dog masked man said to me. I nodded. The dog masked man go closer and suddenly everything became dark. I heard only yelling and kicking. I hold my breath and waited. Then I felt someone grabbing on to my hand and pulling me forward. I try to pull my hand away, but no use. When the darkness fade away I saw the cat masked man who was pulling me forward. I looked him surprised. He let go of me and then turn my head to look towards Donghae and Zelo. I walked to those two. When I was in front of them. Donghae punch my head. It hurt!
"If you aren't much more careful next time I won't be letting you feel my fist only." Donghae said while looking away from me. Zelo just sigh and patted my shoulder. The dog masked man clapped his hands.
"This was good~ You guys are like actors~" The dog masked man said smiling. I looked him and smiled too, but Donghae didn't smile to him. He was really suspicious of them I guess, but I don't think they are suspicious.
"Who are you and why don't you guys show us your faces? We don't have mask ourselves." Donghae said to the masked mans. The dog masked man just started to laugh. I think he thought Donghae was joking, but he wasn't. The cat masked man elbowed the dog masked man. The dog masked man sigh and looked Donghae.
"We don't show our faces and give our names just like that." The cat masked man said and the dog masked man nodded. It felt too scary being by there side now. I backed away and got next to Zelo. Zelo was just watching those three. Why are they so serious?
"I can't talk to peoples like you." The dog masked man said. He looked at Donghae. He then sigh from it and lean on the cat masked man, who was looking at Donghae still. Donghae then looked me and then pointed towards those guys.
"Where did you find those two and why did you bring them with you." Donghae said to me. He didn't look happy at all. I get behind Zelo, who wasn't interested in the fight at all. He was just looking the sky and the animals.
"Well they helped me alot and they even saved you. I mean they aren't bad guys." I said looking down. When Donghae looked towards those masked mans I looked him. He sigh and then try to relax a bit. He sit down and looked like he was going to pout. Zelo get behind me and pushed me towards Donghae. I looked Zelo, but then I looked Donghae. I go next to Donghae and sit next to him.
"You were worried about him!" The dog masked man yell to Donghae, but then the cat masked man shut his mouth. Donghae looked down. When I tried to look at his face I saw his face was red. Is he embarrassed?

 

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3