Emotionless eyes

Battlefield

Then suddenly we heard a loud boom near us. I get up slowly and everyone started to listen carefully and they looked around for the enemy. I was looking around the place too hoping that the sound was just a prank. Jimin touched my shoulder and the dog masked man touched his shoulder and Jimin touched Donghaes shoulder too.

"I'll try to get us as far away from here as I can." Jimin said to us and we nodded. We then arrived to 30 meters away from danger zone. Jimin let go of my shoulder and the dog masked man supported him when Jimin suddenly wobbled. Jimin shake his head and confirmed that he was okay and we continued to go far away than before. Everyone is really fast except me. I am like a bag that is slowing them down. I looked behind me and then saw something coming towards me. I close my eyes and coved my head with my hands. I couldn't feel anything and I couldn't hear a crashing sound. When I opened my eyes I saw myself floating a little in the air. I looked into Donghae, Jimins and the dog masked direction.

"Feel my power. Ahahaahaa!" The dog masked man said dramatically. Jimin just sigh and face palm at his words. So the dog masked man can control gravity? It's so cool! The dog masked man came towards me like he was swimming in the air. He turn the direction of the bullet looking thing. He then blowed it forward and grabbed my hand. He saw towards Donghae and Jimin. Donghae looked sharply at the dog masked man. The dog masked man let go of my hand.

"Brilliant. I have seen your powers million times so it's normal for me." Jimin said to the dog masked man. The dog masked man laughed quietly under his mask. I look into Donghaes direction. He didn't respond anything. We all started to run again. Suddenly Donghae grab my hand.

"If you slow down too much I have to lift you up." Donghae said to me without looking me. I looked him.

"I don't want to be a bigger burden to you so I will try my best!" I said to Donghae and I could hear him snicker a little, but I could imagine it by myself. I felt suddenly someone pulling me down. I looked behind me and I saw a monster. It was really ugly and I didn't really know what it was, but it came from my shadow. It tried to pull me inside my shadow.

"Let go of me!" I scream to it and Donghae looked my direction. He tried to pull me away from it, but it has a really strong grip on my arm. My arm felt like it could break any moment.

"What is pulling you inside your shadow?" Donghae said to me. I looked him and then the monster.

"You can't see it?" I asked him and Donghae looked me confused. He couldn't see it, but why? Why can I see it. Then I saw Jimin and the dog masked man running towards us. The monster stretched his other arm towards Donghae. His arm started to look like a poisonous snakes head. If he can bite Donghae he could be dead. As I thought that I looked Donghae arm.

"Let go of me Donghae! Now!" I yell to him and he shake his head. I bite my lower lip and closed my eyes. Then I kicked Donghaes stomach. I felt his grip loosening and it was my chance. I pull my hand away from him. I opened my eyes and saw him running towards me. Then I didn't saw anything, but darkness.

"Where are we?" I asked my other half who then appeared next to me sitting calmly.

'Underground. Where are lots of enemy's. We should keep our cool and avoid danger, but it is really hard when our hands are tied up.' He said looking at my hands. I looked them too and saw snakes as my ropes. They moved too and it was enough to make me jump from fear. I try to not look at them and not to move as much as possible. I don't want to imagine what they can do to me if I anger them.

"So you are captured in here too. How lame. I didn't even want to be in this game. I wasn't meant to be here. I hate my powers. I hate everything that is relate to it." I heard a mans voice next to me and I squint my eyes to see who it was. I could saw a young man. He was in the corner sitting.

'Oh... What if I help him and kill him right away.' My other self said with a evil smile. I hold his middle body and he looked me.

'He could kill us if he wanted to. So I don't trust him.' My other self said to me. Well he is right, but still.

"We should give him chance!" I said to my other self and he klick his tongue irritatedly.

'Do whatever you want, but if he is trying to kill us I take control.' My other self said and then disappeared. I walked towards him and I was next to him. He looked me with his emotionless eyes. I sit next to him.

"Why are you here if I may ask?" I said to him.

"You are captured too so some guys want to use our powers and win the game and see the boss who made this. That's all I know." He said to me and I sigh heavily.

 

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long!