The star

Battlefield

"Someone is here." Donghae said to me. I froze and then he push my head down to the ground. My body followed my head and my body slam to the ground like my face. I turned my head and looked Donghae.

"Shh." He said to me before I could even say anything. Maybe he knew that I was going to yell at him. Then I saw someone walking towards our direction. When I looked closely it was Zelo. I was going to get up, but Donghae pulled me down again.

"What the hell! He is my friend!" I finally yelled to Donghae. Zelo looked our direction. I get up and wave to him. When he get closer to me I saw he had a wound on his shoulder. He was going to fall down, but I catch him before he hit the ground.

"Donghae! Help him!" I said to Donghae. He looked away from me.

"I don't have healing powers and if I had I would use it on him. You can use only 1 time a day your healing powers. Here they can control the healers very well." Donghae said to me. I looked Zelo. He didn't look good at all. He was paler than before. I wish I had healing powers! I place my hand on Zelos wound. Zelo looked me.

"You are okay? Thank god. The stars are happy to see you alive." Zelo said to me and then he reach out his hand to the sky. The sky started to get dark quickly and there was a star in the sky.

"Did you do this?" I ask Zelo. He shake his head.

"The star did it." I looked Donghae. He was looking around the place. Then he pull out his gun. He looked straight ahead of him. I looked to the same direction. There was two girls standing there. They looked us and we looked them. Then one guy came out too. He was ready to protect one of the girl. It was the one who had skirt.

"Is there a wounded one?" The girl in skirt said to us. I nodded to her. She came closer with the others. She was going to get next to me, but then Donghae pointed the gun at her.

"Don't kill her!" I said to Donghae. He looked me coldly. I looked back at him seriously. The girl get next to me slowly. She place her hand on Zelos wound. A light started to shine a little from her hand. Zelos wound started to heal. When it was fully healed I thank her.

"You don't have to thank me. I am glad to help someone else." She said to me and then go with her team members. I looked Donghae who lowered his gun a little.

"She could had killed you." I looked Donghae who was looking at the direction where the other team members were going.

"You worried?" I ask Donghae. Then he's cheeks started to turn red.

"Nonsense! I am not worried about you!" Donghae turned his back to me. I just smiled at that. He is kind of shy. Zelo get up slowly and sit on a rock.

"Are you okay?" I asked Zelo who nodded to me. He looked really weak right now.

"You shouldn't bother with the kid. He is okay already." Donghae said to me. Is he jealous? Does he want to have some tension from me? I patted at Donghaes shoulder.

"Don't worry! I will look after you too when you are wounded." I said smiling to him. Donghae looked somewhere else again.

"I don't need your help!" It was kind of cute see him red from his cheeks.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3