Arrow

Battlefield

"Don't get too close to other peoples just like that! You will really get killed easily if you just touch at the enemy." Donghae said slapping my hand away. He can't be a shy person. I stared at Donghae, but when he looked me he looked away.

"I don't have time for playing!" He said and then he started to walk next to the wall. Suddenly ladders appeared. He climb up. I of course followed him quickly. If I don't follow him he will leave me behind.

When we were up. The place was same as I saw it first time. The screen came in front of us. Donghae write something on the screen and put something on it. I saw the screen had a smiley face. I better not say anything until he says something. Then Donghae turned towards me and sign to come closer and I go closer to him.

"It will show us where we can find water and food." I nodded to Donghae. The screen disappeared and in its place came an arrow. It pointed to the north. We followed it when it started to move in the right direction. The arrow stopped when we stopped and when we moved it moved too.

We have walked about 4 hours and there was only trees and plants around us. Then Donghae stopped. I looked him.

"What is it?" I asked him and he covered my mouth again. Then we started to hear water splashing. We started to walk normally again. I looked one of the trees and it had a red spot. Donghae was next to the tree and when I passed the tree too suddenly the place was rocky and there was a mountain. I am amazed by this world. How can it be like this? We followed the arrow and for a few minutes we saw a waterfall in front of us. The arrow disappeared suddenly. I looked around and didn't saw the arrow at all. I looked Donghae and he was at the waterfall. He check the water and then he drink the water. I get next to him.

"Where is the arrow?" I asked him. He wipe his face from the water and then looked me.

"When it had done its job it will disappear." Donghae said. Then he pull out a flexible water bottle. We started to fill it with the water. I drink the water while he did something else. I moved away from the water. I started to get hungry now. I looked Donghae who throw the bottle in the air and then it disappeared. I looked where it was.

"The water bottle will come when we need it." I nodded to Donghae.

"I have ask this, but how can we get food?" Donghae looked me and sigh heavily.

"New comers are so annoying. We have to hunt, buy or get some special seeds." Donghae said to me. I nodded to him. He had a seed between his fingers. Then he throw it in to the water. I looked in the water. Then I saw a bread coming up from the water. When it was on top of the water I grab on to it. It wasn't wet at all. I looked at Donghae amazed. He rolled his eyes and take a bite of the bread. I take a one bite too. It tasted like honey! I looked at the bread and it looked like a normal bread to me.

"Its a surprise seed so we don't know what food it will give and what it will taste." I nodded to Donghae. This is such a weird place. Then suddenly Donghae sign me to go and hide. Is an enemy close? Is it coming? Those are questions I wanted to ask him, but this is a bad time to ask him anything so I stayed quiet. I back away slowly to the biggest rock. I was going to go behind it, but then I felt someone touching my left hand. Then my mouth was covered. I started to panic. It was hard to breath.

"Stay quiet kid and we won't kill you yet." Someone whispered to me. The voice sound like a killers voice. I closed my eyes, because I didn't want to see the person at all. If I see her I will break. I am sure of it. Then I felt myself tied up. Suddenly I felt so cold. I opened my eyes slowly. I looked down and saw the rope was made from the ice. I thought it was easy to break, but I was wrong. Then someone walked in front of me. It was a woman and next to her was a man. The woman looked like a nature loving and the man looked so cold and ready to kill anytime.

"Good that our team members are making the mysterious one busy, but I wanted to meet him anyway. He is good looking, but now I have to take care of a kid. This is so boring." The woman whine. The man just sit down and looked me. It felt uncomfortable.

"You take care of him. I will go and do something fun." The woman said to the man and disappeared. The man had stare at me for a while now. It felt really awkward. Then he get closer to me. I started to kick the air that he doesn't come any closer, but he didn't care about my kicks. He's expression was cold as ice. Then the man had a knife made from ice in his hand. He lean closer to me. The knife was near my throat. I closed my eyes. I will die now? Then I felt the rope was break. I opened my eyes quickly. The man had back away from me. The ropes where gone. I was free.

"Thank you." I said to the man. He just looked me with his cold expression. I smiled a little awkwardly to him. He just blinked his eyes few times.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3