My another self?

Battlefield

I sit quietly and then suddenly I saw a crack on the ice. It started to get bigger and bigger until it break into pieces. First I saw Zelo lying on the ground and the man looked me. Zelo didn't move. The man started to walk towards me. He started to smile again.

"Finally I found you and I will not let no one stop me now." I back away from the man. He had a scary grin on his face. I kicked the ground and little rocks fly and hit his legs. He looked my legs and then my face.

"You don't remember me? Well I don't blame you. Its been too long time little brother." My eyes got bigger. Little brother? Is he joking or serious?

"You don't have to worry anymore I will take you to somewhere safer place~" He said walking even closer to me. My body started to tremble and then my head fall on to the ground suddenly. My strength from my body got weaker every moment. He stand next to me.

"This doesn't look good at all." He said to me and then suddenly I heard a calling voice. It was really quiet, but it keep getting louder everytime it repeated it.

"Kill him." A demonic voice whisper next to my ear. My neck turned to left on its own. The same demonic voice repeated the same word. Then I lost consciousness. Suddenly I was in somewhere dark place that everything was black and there was little lights on. From the shadows started to walk to the light a person. When he showed he's face it was me! But how! I am here and how can I be there too!? But why he is smiling so devilishly?

"You finally came." Other me said with a same voice that I had. When I looked his eyes they turned sometimes red and sometimes black.

"Who are you?" I asked him and he smirked.

"Well who do you think you are then." He said to me.

"What do you mean? I am Hyukjae and no one else." The other me was next to me suddenly.

"If you are Hyukjae then I am Hyukjae too~" He said to me. Could he really be me?

"By the way our friend Zelo could be dead if we don't do anything." He said to me. Then I remembered Zelo who was laying on the ground. I don't want him to die!

"What should I do?" I asked him. He grin to me happily.

"I will help you if you take my hand." He said to me and reach out his hand. I looked his hand and then him. Should I trust him or not? He doesn't seem too scary guy, but he looks like me and it make me wonder why does he look like me? Is he my another self?

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long!