White room

Battlefield

I get up quickly and looked where I was. I was inside some kind of room. Everything was white except my clothes. I get up from the bed and looked around. Where am I? Then I heard a sound. It was music.
"You okay?" I heard Donghaes voice. I looked around. Where is he? He doesn't look like he is inside this room.
'What a waste of time. Lets just blow the place up.' I looked behind me and saw my other self. I try to find a door out, but I didn't find one.
'Someone is controlling this room, so everything that you do they can see it and your friends are outside.' I looked my other self and then sigh. Is this some kind of hospital? I go and sit on my bed. What can I do? I don't want to be here.
"How can I get out of here!?" I said to my other self. He just smirk.
'Blow this place up.' He said to me. Then I heard someone walking in the room. It was the dog masked man. He sit next to me and sigh.
"Good that you are okay. We came to this town when you were unconscious. Everyone is waiting for you outside, but the staff doesn't want to let you leave. Only I could come in here. Its really complicated out there. Donghae and everyone else are trying to get you out." The dog masked man said. I then felt a little sting at my throat. I touch my throat and I didn't feel anything, but why is my throat hurting suddenly?
"Is something wrong?" The dog masked man said to me. I shake my head, because I didn't want him to worry about me too much. Then we heard a bell sound. The dog masked man get up.
"I have to go. If I don't go you will stay here forever. That they said to me." The dog masked man said and he disappeared from the room. This is crazy. I want to get out, but they won't let me. When I was going to get up my legs freeze. What is this? My legs aren't moving.
'Those tricky guys.' My other self said to me. I looked him.
"What do you mean?" I asked him. He looked me and yawn.
'They put something on your medicine. I guess. I didn't look, but if something stings in your throat then that means they had done something to you while you were unconscious.' My other self said to me. I touch my throat again. What is that they did to me?
"Let him go now! He isn't dangerous!" I heard Donghaes voice. I looked around. Who is he talking to? Is it about me? Then I heard a loud boom. I looked around. The place was shaking. I saw Donghae in front of me. He grab my arm and we where somewhere else. We where outside and it was snowing. I looked around and saw others there too.
"The machine broke just when you came here." The cat masked man said to me and Donghae.
"Lets just go before they catch us." Donghae said to everyone and we started running somewhere.
"You had a good plan to us." Donghae said to me. I looked confused at him.
"What was my plan?" I asked Donghae.
"To blow the place. So we did it." Donghae said to me. I didn't said anything. I guess my other self said to them. I am worried still. Suddenly I fall down. My legs didn't move.
"Hyukjae?" Donghae stopped running and get next to me. I try to get up, but no use.
"I can't move." I said to Donghae panicking. He lift me up quickly in his arms and started to run again.
"I am sorry." I said to Donghae and he just run.

 

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long!