Zelo is alive~

Battlefield

I grab his hand. Then I felt like he pulled me inside him. Suddenly it was dark and I started to open my eyes. I saw that man again. He looked worriedly at me.

"Are you okay little bro?" He asked me. I got up and then suddenly I grab his throat. My body is moving by its own. I can't do anything but to watch. The man grab my hand and then looked straight towards me.

"I thought I had sealed you away." The man said to me. Seal me away? What does he mean by that?

"You will die brother~" I said to him, but I couldn't control anything now. I was just watching. I kicked his stomach and he fly towards the tree. When he hit the tree he was unconscious and the tree break. Then I heard footsteps. I turned around and saw Donghae walking towards me.

"Hyukjae?" He said to me. I started to panic. 'He is not me! Well he is kind of me, but still not! So don't come near me! Donghae!' I try to speak, but I couldn't say anything to him.

"What is it?" Donghae looked me and sigh when he heard my voice.

"You look kind of different. Did you defeat that guy?" Donghae asked me. I nodded. Why did I take its hand!? Oh yeah! Zelo! I looked where Zelo was laying. Donghae looked where I was looking too. He was shocked at that and run to Zelo.

"Wake up kid!" He said to Zelo. I walked towards them. Zelo opened his eyes slowly. I felt relieved. Then suddenly I lost my balance and fall to the ground. My body feels weaker now. I looked my hand and move it. I can move myself again!

"Hyukjae are you okay?" Donghae said to me. I sigh.

"I just want to lay down for a while." I said to him. I didn't want him to worry too much, but good that Zelo isn't dead! I closed my eyes and fall asleep.

When I opened my eyes again I saw someone piggybacking me. I looked the dark hair. Then I looked to the left side. I saw Zelo walking next to us. Then the one who is piggybacking me is Donghae!

"He is awake." Zelo said to Donghae. Then Donghae stopped and put me down.

"Walk now on your own." Donghae said to me. He is still so cold. He sounds like someone who hadn't had any sleep. I get up and walked slowly. I was still out of energy. Zelo helped me.

"Thank you." Donghae glared at Zelo. Then he get next to me and lift me up.

"You are still too weak so I have to carry you. And if I don't do it you will slow me down eventually." He started walking again. I looked him. He is speaking coldly again. I looked Zelo who followed us like a puppy dog following its owner. I smiled to Zelo and suddenly Donghae throw me up making me yelp.

"What is it?" He asked me and I grab on to him tightly. I saw he's ear turning red.

"Are you tired?" I asked Donghae.

"Don't ask any question and how could I be tired? You aren't that fat anyway." He said to me. I wanted to laugh at his comment about my weight, but I manage to hold my laughter in.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long!