Reflection

Battlefield

We arrived to a shop. It was big and it looked like it had two floors. When we got inside it was really warm and comfortable looking place. Donghae put me down and go talk to the shop owner. I sit down on the floor and it felt really warm. So warm that I wanted to go to sleep. Zelo sit next to me and looked towards Donghae. Donghae walked towards us.

"Lets go upstairs. We have a room. I could only buy one room with my money here." Donghae said to us. We followed Donghae. When we were in the room it was not too big or too little, but it had two beds. I looked those guys.

"Who is going to sleep with each other?" I asked those two. Donghae sigh. He go to the nearest bed and lay down there. I looked Zelo. He looked me too. He sit down next to the other bed and I guess he is trying to sleep. I go to that bed where Zelo was. I sit on the bed and pat Zelos head.

"You can sleep next to me you know." I said to Zelo. He opened his eyes and looked me. I nodded to him. I go to the beds other side and started to sleep again. I just smiled. I go and looked out from my window. Suddenly I saw something on the window. It was my reflection, but something was wrong with it. I looked carefully and I saw my reflection smiling. I backed away. 'What is the matter? Cat got your tongue. You know that you can't run away from me no matter what you do. I and you are one.' I guess my other self was saying that. I looked down and then I felt someone touching my shoulder. I looked behind me. It was Donghae.

"Go to sleep. Tomorrow we are going to a cold place and we need as much as possible sleep." Donghae said to me. I nodded to him and go next to Zelo. I looked towards Donghae. He walked to his bed. I close my eyes and go to sleep.

"Get up!" Someone dropped me from my bed. I hit my head on the ground. I get up quickly. The pain! I behind me who it was and it was Donghae. He looked cold as ever.

"What the hell was that for!" I yell to him and he ignored me. He walked out of the room. Zelo get out of the bathroom suddenly. He looked me and pointed towards the bathroom. I nodded to him and go to the bathroom. I looked myself from the mirror. I waved at my reflection. It seems normal now. I think and sigh. Then I opened the sink and wash my face. I wiped my face and when I looked the mirror again my reflection grin at me. I jumped back.

"What the hell are you creeping me out for!" I said holding my towel. It just grin at me and I throw my towel at the mirror. The mirror didn't broke, but reflection turned normal again. I sigh.

15 minutes have passed and I walked out from the room. I was the last one to come out from there. Zelo and Donghae was waiting for me there. Donghae started walking outside. I and Zelo followed him. I looked Donghae who didn't look at me. I will remember this! Zelo pull my shirt and I looked at him.

"There are so much trees in here." Zelo said cutely. I smiled to him. He was right. I didn't see it until he said that to me I was so focused on revenging Donghae. I will wake him up more surprisingly. Hehehee~ 

 

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long!