Tunnel

Battlefield

"It started to get cold here!" Donghae said to us and he backed away little. He was really nervous. I looked Zelo and he was nervous too. Was I only one who wasn't nervous. Donghae pull out his gun and Zelo was ready to attack.

"What is the matter guys?" I asked them and they shut my mouth. Donghae shush me like I was a little kid who didn't know how to keep his voice down. Zelo looked the trees. He then looked Donghae. Donghae go forward carefully. I started to see lights above Donghae.

"Do you see that?" I asked Zelo and pointed the lights that was above Donghae. He shake his head. Why can't he see that. Donghae stopped suddenly. The light started to go closer towards Donghaes head. I started to panic. Then I stretch my hand towards the light. Suddenly it come towards me. It was really fast. I close my eyes hoping that nothing bad would happened. Suddenly I felt it was safe to open my eyes. I opened them slowly. I saw the light and it was frozen still. I looked Zelo.

"Did somebody do that?" I asked those two who where looking at me.

"Not us. It was you." Donghae said to me.

"It can't be! I don't know how to use my powers and I don't know even what is my powers!" I said to Donghae. I was shock at that. Then Donghae slap my forehead. It didn't hurt. Donghae looked me really seriously. I shut my mouth.

"You don't have to know what is it. You just have to feel it." Donghae said to me and then he started to walk forward again. Zelo followed him and they looked everywhere for traps. When the area was safe Donghae sign me to come too. I run to them, but then I tripped and I ended to the tunnel. It was dark and I didn't see anything. Then I heard bell voices near me.

"Lost?" Someone said to me. I backed quickly to somewhere and I was in a minute against the wall. I covered my head and closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt like the lights came to the tunnel. I opened my eyes and a white light was above my head. I looked in front of me and saw a guy who had a mask on his face. The mask looked like a cats face. He's clothes where normal. He had a sword in his hand. It wasn't long. It was actually short sword.

"No one hasn't get out of this tunnel alive except me." The man said to me. He was looking the light and then me.

 

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long!