Masked mans

Battlefield

"You are not the only one! You forgot me!" Other man voice said. Suddenly I heard other footsteps coming and in a few minutes someone was next to the cat masked man. He had a mask too, but it was a dog mask.
"Hey kitty~ Is this enemy or a friend?" The dog masked man asked the cat masked man. Cat masked man looked the dog masked man.
"This is a fox mask! Can't you see you dog!" He said a little angrily to the dog masked man. The dog masked man looked me.
"That looks like a cat mask, right?" He asked me and I nodded to him. The cat masked man kicked the dog masked mans leg and he was jumping from pain. I try to hold my laughter. They didn't felt like bad guys at all. I smiled to those two.
"Are you alone?" The cat masked man said. The dog masked man looked me too and stopped jumping around. Should I lie or tell the truth? I don't see anything bad to tell them the truth.
"I have two friends, but I was separated from them." I said to those two. They looked each other and then sigh at the same time.
"There was a trap. Someone try to separate you from other and maybe kill you here first, but you are lucky to see us." The cat masked man said to me. My heart started to pound really fast from hearing that.
"How do you know by the way?" I asked those two.
"We have saw the dead bodies in this place and we have saw a man killing others. We have to get out of here quick and you have to make that light disappear. The light was with those who was trapped here and killed." The cat masked man said to me. I looked the light. Then the light is bad, but how can I see anything without it? I looked those two. The dog masked man sigh.
"Then I shall do it and don't worry we can see in the dark, so take my hand." The dog masked guy said to me. I take his hand that was waiting for me to grab it. Then he turn the light to darkness. There was really dark. I can't see, but I felt that mans hand. He pulled my hand gently. I didn't see where they lead me, but I trust them. When we got out of the tunnel outside was really dark already. I looked around me. I could see a little. We were still walking to somewhere.  We ended to a house.
"Me and kitty made this house~" The dog masked guy said to me. When I stepped inside the house it wasn't big, but it was warm.
"I told you already! This is fox mask!" The cat said to the dog and then he sigh. The dog just smiled and he close the door. He sit down against the door.

 

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3