Donghae!

Battlefield

"Lets sleep now. We have many things to do tomorrow. We will take care of the guarding." I nodded to the cat masked man. I looked behind me and saw a bed. I sleep on it. When I woke up the house was empty. I got up quickly and get out. I saw the dog masked man standing and watching the sky. I go next to him and looked the sky too. He looked me and I looked him back.
"Where is the cat.. I mean fox masked guy?" I asked the dog masked man. He started to laugh. I didn't know why he laugh, but I just looked him laughing.
"Fox~ That is funny~ But he go to watch if something is coming towards here. He had a bad feeling from the yesterday when you fall asleep." He said to me. I looked down.
"Is it my fault? I could go! I don't want to trouble you guys much more and my friends are surely searching for me." I said to him. The dog masked man looked the sky again. He didn't move until he heard footsteps. He got in front of me. I looked what was coming towards us. It was Donghae! I jumped and waved to him. The dog masked man didn't look away from Donghae. I touched his shoulder.
"He is my friend. You don't have to worry!" I said happily to the dog masked man. He didn't still look away.
"Are you sure!" He said to me. I looked him surprised and then looked Donghae who was still coming towards us. Why is he saying that? Of course it is Donghae! I was going to walk towards Donghae, but the dog masked man stopped me. He pointed his finger towards Donghae and few seconds later he was floating in air.
"What are you doing?!" I yell to the dog masked man. He sigh and poked my forehead.
"It isn't your friend." He said confidently to me. I looked Donghae who was looking at me.
"It is me! He is the bad guy!" Donghae yell to me. I looked dog masked man and backed away. Maybe Donghae is right. He is the enemy. He doesn't show he's face to me either! The dog masked man shake his head.
"This is going to end badly if that cat isn't here soon." The dog masked man whispered to himself. Did he read my mind or did he read my expressions? He doesn't look scared. He looks really confident still. Who is he and how can he be so brave? Suddenly I saw the cat masked man. He stand between dog masked man and Donghae. The cat masked man looked Donghae. He took off his mask, but his back was towards me so I couldn't see his face. In second Donghae fall to the ground. The cat masked man put his mask back. I pass those two and go towards Donghae. I run towards him as fast as I could. When I was next to Donghae I saw it wasn't Donghae, but someone else. I looked those two.
"You knew?" I asked them. The dog masked man get next to cat masked man and lean on him.
"Of course. We do a lot of teamwork. Right kitty~" The dog masked man said trying to tickle the cat masked man, but he slap the dog masked mans hands.
"Don't even try." The cat masked man said threateningly to the dog masked man. I walked towards them looking to the ground. I felt bad for doubting them for a while.
"I'm sorry that I started doubting you guys." I said nervously. Suddenly I felt someone tickling me it was the dog masked man. I started laughing and rolling on the ground. When he stopped it I felt that he was smiling under his mask.
"I know how you are feeling~" The dog masked man said to me. Then he helped me up.
"Your friends can't come here that easily, so we will help you find them." The cat masked man said to me. I smiled to him. I followed them somewhere.
"We can find them easily with this passage." The cat masked man said and in front of us opened a passage. We stepped inside it and it teleport us next to a camp. I saw two guys there. When other turned around I recognize him right away. It was Donghae!

 

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3