Three man

Battlefield

Suddenly we heard a sound. It sounded like alarm. The two masked mans froze for a few seconds. Then they started to walk forward really fast.
"We better get going." The dog masked man said to us.
"What is that sound." Donghae asked them.
"It is a really bad sound for everyone of us. We should get going if you guys don't want to die yet." The dog masked man said to us. We started following them. We  get away as far as we could from the danger spot and we ended up in a abandoned city. It was really old looking and there wasn't anyone walking around except us.
"Lets rest in here then." The cat masked man said. Donghae looked them and then me.
"Are you tired?" Donghae asked me. I nodded. My legs hurt from all the walking to the running. Donghae nodded to my answer. The masked mans go to a nearest building and get inside it. We followed them. We try to relax a bit.
"Who is going to be on watch?" Donghae asked us.
"We don't need a watch, because we have been in this city and nothing happened to us when we sleep." The dog masked man said relaxing against the wall.
"I don't rust this is going to be that easy anymore." Donghae said to those two. Zelo get up and patted Donghaes shoulder. He whispered something to Donghae. Donghae looked him and then sigh. He came and sit next to me. He close he's eyes and try to relax. I looked Zelo. Zelo sit down and looked outside. So he wanted to look after us when we sleep. I hope he isn't tired really much when we get going again. I close my eyes and relaxed my shoulders. I ended up falling asleep really fast. When I wake up I heard a little sound coming from somewhere. I got up and get out of the house. Zelo looked me.
"I heard something" I said to Zelo. He got up and followed me. We walked out from the city and we saw three man and a tv looking thing in front of them. We didn't saw there face because their back was towards us.
"Who are they?" Someone said behind me. I looked who it was and it was that dog masked guy. Behind him I saw Donghae and the cat masked guy. I shake my head. It looked like those three where fixing that tv looking thing. Suddenly the red haired one looked towards us.
"Oops. I didn't know someone was here at this time. Did you know Ravi?" The red haired guy said a little amazed. The guy who had brown hair he looked us too. The black haired guy just keep working. I think that brown haired guy is Ravi.
"Are you players too?" The cat masked man asked them. They looked each other.
"No we aren't." Ravi said to us. He looked us. Then he patted the black haired guy and he sigh. He get next to those two.
"I think we can tell you our names." Ravi said to us.
"I am Ravi. Red hair is Jinyoung and this is Leo." Ravi said to us.
"I am Eunhyuk. This is Donghae and behind me tall guy is Zelo." I said to those three. They looked masked mans.
"How about them?" Jinyoung asked. I looked the masked guys too.
"When you see our face we will tell then just." The cat masked man said.
"Oh well. Lets continue our work." Ravi said to Leo and Jinyoung. Ravi and Leo fixed the tv quickly. Jinyoung just watched. I think one of them have to look around and others fix.
"Well, we have to go now. Lets meet again." Ravi said to us. He pick something out of his pocket and throw it up. Something bright came and some stairs came too. Ravi and Leo walked up first.
"Oh yeah! I'll say one thing before I go too. Don't trust easily everyone. Specially most trusted ones." Jinyoung said to me and walked up the stairs. They disappear suddenly. What did he mean by that? Is it that I can't trust peoples around me?
"Lets go." Donghae said to me and I nodded to him. I followed everyone to somewhere again. I looked down. I am a little worried now.
'Worried or not~ Who cares?' I heard a voice. Was it my other self again? I stopped and looked around.
"What's wrong?" Donghae asked me. I shake my head and smiled to him. We started walking again. I felt someone touching my shoulders. When I looked behind me I saw my other self again. He smiled to me.
'Surprised? Why that shocking looking face? I can talk to you when ever I want.' He said to me. I felt his cold hands. I started breathing heavily. Somehow it was difficult to breath. I go to my knees and try to breath slowly, but it didn't help at all. What is making me like this? I looked at my right side. I saw my other self again. He was sitting next to me.
'Is this air too weird to you? You know if I try to kill you I will die too, right?' He said calmly to me. I try to breath normally. Nothing. Suddenly my vision got blurry. I heard someone yelling my name, but it wasn't really loud. It sound like a whispering. My eyes got heavy and I fall down. I felt really weak. My eyelids closed slowly.
'What a big trouble.'

 

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking so long!