First Night, Sunflower

Sunflower

You watched as Taemin fixed the couch to were he could sleep. Almost wanting to tell him to go home, you shuffle into the room in your pjs. He was almost done when you poked him on the shoulder.

"Hm?" He mumbled, not looking at you as he grabbed one last blanket and putting it onto the couch. 

You fiddle your fingers, trying to word your thoughts. "Um, well, I know it's late an all, but..." You start. 

You had been wanting to make the first night of Taemin sleeping over nice and enjoyable. At least, to the point where he could feel comfortable. You didn't want to invade his personal space, but you did want to at least enjoy the time you had with him. For all you know, he'd be leaving in the morning. 

"Yes...?" Taemin turned around, throwing himself onto the couch. He waved for you to finish. 

Squishing your nose a bit, you continued your question. "I was wondering, since it is a Saturday and we have no school tomorrow, if you...wanted to watch a movie or something...?" You pause, biting your lip. 

Taemin smiled, sitting properly and patting the spot next to him. "What movie do you have in mind?" 

You smile, taking your spot next to Taemin. "I actually want to watch this one movie called, My Girlfriend is an Agent. I heard from my friends that it's a good movie." 

Taemin nodded his head. "Never seen it, but I guess we can watch it together." He grinned. 

"Yay!" You jumped up and pulled out the movie. Your friend had let you borrow it so you could watch it. Putting it in, you made your way back to Taemin. He put his arm around you and pulled you into him. You blushed, keeping yourself calm as the movie started. But quickly, you jumped up. "Bwoh! I forgot about popcorn!" You rush into the kitchen.

Taemin followed you, heading to the fridge. "I'll get the drinks, then. What do you want?" 

"Ah, tea is just fine." You thought, not wanting anything too heavy at this time of night. 

Taemin smiled, pulling out tea for you and banana milk for him. 

You turn towards him. "Bwoh! When did the banana milk get in there?!" 

Taemin scoffed. "What? You expect me to live in a house with no banana milk? I brought it with me." Taemin chuckled, handing you your tea while he drank his milk. 

Pouting, you took your tea. "You better expect to share that with me." 

"Ne." Taemin chuckled, heading back towards the living room while you finished making the popcorn. 

Once they were done, you made your way back to Taemin, whom was on his third banana milk. "Aish, boy! Calm down with all of the banana milk!" You giggle, setting your tea down on the coffee table, sitting down next to Taemin again, and putting the popcorn between you and Taemin. Again, Taemin put his arm around you, pulling you close.

"Never." He snickered, kissing your forehead and pressing the play button, starting the movie. 

Blushing, you snuggle close to Taemin, laying your head against his chest. 

Taemin's chest rise greatly, but settled as he rubbed your arm with his hand. Leaning his head onto yours, Taemin shifts slightly, pulling something out of his pocket. Handing it over to you, he whispers, "It's for you. To thank you for letting me stay..." 

Taking it, you realized that in his hand was a necklace. And the pendant? A sunflower. 

 

I'm so sorry that these chapters are short ;A; 

Next one will be longer! :D