Explanations, Sunflower

Sunflower

The girl gazed up, frightened with fear. Her heart had stopped and cold sweat trickled upon her skin. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. 

"You remember that dreamy guy named Minho?" She over heard two preps talking. 

The other one nodded and smiled, "Omo, he was so hot! I wonder what he looks like today!" She flipped her hair and squeezed her chest, trying to make the guys from across the room look at her. "I heard that he was coming back from his time in Europe. Can you believe it? He went to Europe!" She stopped when one of the guys from across the room tried to throw things down her shirt.

The girl, who was now a teenager, snapped her pencil. No one noticed, nor did anyone care, but the girl didn't worry about it, even if they did see what she just did. 

Minho is coming back... She repeated the preps. Minho... the one that tortured me all those years ago... He's... he's coming back! 

Remembering the day when Minho left, excitement filled her. Those days afterward, she never got bullied, or at least not as much. The preps still bullied her. 

Either way, it was three years of enjoyment. She'd actually gain a couple of friends throughout those years and her hair became even more smooth than usual. Her eyes even gleamed. 

Minho is coming back.

Why?

The bell rang, signaling that school was over. The girl quickly got up and ran home, wanting to escape the fact that Minho was coming back. She didn't want to believe it at all. 

Entering the door, she threw her stuff down and opened a tab on the internet. Rumbling through things on the internet, she noticed that everyone on her blog was talking to her about this new group called SHINee. Wanting to check them out, she opened another tab.

A few seconds into the video, her heart stopped. No... no, no, no, no! She thought. That has to be just somebody that looks like him! It just has to! 

She stared at the older Minho before closing her computer shut.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taemin sat down at the lunch table, stopping you from your thoughts. Even though just a month ago you'd be spazzing like an idiot if he did this, you were calm and collected and acted usual. 

You glance around your school, taking note that no one knew excatly whom he was, and it didn't surprise you. Not many people here cared for kpop. It wasn't a huge thing at this school.

Probably why they were sent here. 

Taking small glances at Taemin, you start to think about the sunflower. If it was really him, because it had to be, I mean, how else could it of been in your backpack? Unless Minho is like a ninja and is really good at putting things in places that were difficult to be put in. Which you didn't doubt, completely. But if Taemin was Sunflower, your whole would would be brightened.

You start to finish your food when Taemin broke your thoughts. "You know who I am, right?" He asked, randomly.

Almost choking on the food, you squint at him. "What do you mean?" You swallow and take a drink. 

Taemin sighs and puts his hand onto your knee. "_____.... I have to say this... I'm--"

A hand on your shoulder interrupted Taemin from what he was about to say. Looking up, you see that is was Minho. Your entire mood dropped. 

"Oh, hey Minho." Taemin bore arrows at his chest. "You really are good at coming in at right moments." He turned to face his food. 

Minho only chuckled. "Yes because I'm the best!" Minho dropped to one knee besides you. Hand still on your shoulder, he whispered so that Taemin couldn't hear him. "How are you?"

Confusion hit your face like a bowling ball. "Wha--I'm fine." Out of habit, "And you?" You winced, not really wanting to keep the conversation going. Even though he was famous now, he's still that kid who bullied you all those years ago. You didn't care what the blogs said about him being nice and generous. On your territory, he was everything but. 

"I'm good." Minho answered. He stood up and looked over at Taemin. "I'll see you later, hyung." He added "hyung" with a huge set of daggers. Even you caught it.

"Yeah." Taemin replied sharply, looking away from the both of you, finishing his sandwich. 

Minho tapped your shoulder. "See you, too." He left the table and went over to a bunch of spazzing girls (because of his body and how good looking he was). 

You groaned, picking up your trash and throwing it away. Turning to Taemin, you ramble, "Yes, I know that you guys are from SHINee. No, I'm not going to treat you any differently because of that. Yes, I am a fan. No, I won't glomp you or tackle you--I haven't yet. Yes, I love your entire group on stage. No, I don't like Minho. Yes I will always support you guys. No, I'll never stop supporting you guys even with Minho." You take a deep breath, getting all of that out. You look at Taemin to see a bit of confusion on his face.

"Oh... you thought that my secret was that I was that I'm in SHINee..." Taemin looked down.

You slightly scrunched your face in confusion. "Wasn't it?"

Taemin got up quickly and threw his stuff away. "I'll see you later, I have to go practice." He then left before you could say another word.

Frozen in place, you watch as Taemin walked away. Wait, then what were you going to tell me...? You wonder as the bell rang signaling lunch was over.